Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

.....probably why Kiya or Paul T would never post their collections, too many haters

Paul T has posted his collections and all his jeans were worn. Nobody hated.

Guys can anyone please tell me what size I need?. I normally wear size 29 waist jeans loose fitted jeans and its my first buying some Japanese denim.

I was thinking of snagging the S510XX 21 oz in 29" would that be OK, do they shrink much or cut large?

Or if not howabout the S2000? in 30"?

Really want a loose cut feel if tanyone can help please.

I don't guess we are going to get any pics/info etc from any users that attended that Samurai viewing party at BiG, so I thought I'd post this link because it has a handful of good images from a similar party. The leather jackets look good...

samurai-take5

I did this mostly because I don't want to hear about Edmond's fuckin' jeans anymore. It's a harmless vice, let the guy have his fun. Who gives a fuck how many jeans a dude has?

There is somewhat of a difference between Kiya and Paul T, and then Edmond. While Edmond was asked to post the pics of his "collection" I have the sinking suspicion that he was waiting and more than willing to show it off. Kiya isn't posting about how he bought these shoes and those jeans, nor does Paul T. They buy what they like and I have the feeling they have collections that have amassed over some time, in Paul Ts case decades. That ain't a fad. A fad is buying up as many jeans in 18 months, to make sure you get at least one pair before they go out of production. Hasn't edmond also talked about his SB Dunk days? When was the last time you bought some SB Dunks Eddie? To me, a good collection is a collection that gets worn. Not stored or displayed to never be used. Pokemon cards, baseball cards, etc. do not have a utility other than to collect them (Yeah I know you can play Pokemon, but that shit is dumb and nobody really wants to play it). Jeans have a utility, and that is to wear them. To buy them simply for fashion is to do a disservice to the people that created them. We prance around in our "work wear" but the biggest disservice we could do to the miners that originally wore Levis for work wear is to buy the same shit just for luxury. Shit is dumb.

But what ever. I would like to raid Edmond's house and take a pair for my next year of denim.

what the hell is this shit? i read it once and then twice. doesn't make sense.

what's new pussy cat a woaaaaaaaah woaaaaaah waoaaaaaaa-ohoh

the reality is that these pokemon cards are expensive and you're just jealous.

and also have mega butthurt for no reason but you blame it on ed anyway.

what the hell is this shit? i read it once and then twice. doesn't make sense.

what's new pussy cat a woaaaaaaaah woaaaaaah waoaaaaaaa-ohoh

the reality is that these pokemon cards are expensive and you're just jealous.

and also have mega butthurt for no reason but you blame it on ed anyway.

Tourist... Some people don't need physical possessions to feel complete and some do. You apparently sir... do. Enjoy consumerism to its fullest.

But don't worry panedmonium. I was here before you and Eddie and will be around after you and Eddie and I can't wait until then.

jesus what did i do again? all i did was bought a alot of denims with my own money come on now..is that a sin??? anyways

cant wait for the lot 11's still with red tab and arcs! woooohooo

there's a whole lot of petty bullshit going on in here....and condescension by the assload.

edmond is spending his cash the way he wants to, and he isn't hurting anyone in the process.

choose what you want to spend your own money on......and stop being such fucking whinging bitchasses.

edmond is a collector...period. with that said, i might not like the fact that he has more denim to wear than me, or the fact that none of his pairs will likely ever get the wear they deserve, but hey, it is what it is. i cant tell hem to stop buying jeans. he isnt some hypebeast, so leave him be. people buy new jeans for different reasons, and people buy what they can afford @ the time. to each his own. maybe he isnt the "fade em in good" kind of guy. everybodys different.

hi anyone knows will there be a 2008 S510XX-AI-N coming out ?

and by the way is there anyone willing to let go a size 30 2007 edition that is unworn .

For what it's worth, when I picked up the last sz29 from BiG a month ago Gordon said they weren't remaking them.