Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f317/Ali2234/DSC_0058-1.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f317/Ali2234/DSC_0059-2.jpg

i want this type of fit, was thinking the 710

i wear size 31 in nudies and 30 in APC...

how does the 710 stretch and how do you go about when you first get them, can you just wear them or do most people soak or wash them before?

what size do you guys recommend im about 6' 150pds

orbitaal - really good fit dude, close to perfect....they fit especially well in the seat.

azn8oi - you beat the hell out of those.....nice stuff! they look great.

edmond - what can i say......you are a fucking maniac! you need to post pics and a list of your entire collection, im not sure im not alone in saying im eager to see it.

hey orbital if ever those stretch out turn them inside out and give them a hot soak for around 30 mins and hang dry theyll shrink back to how you wan them to fit i do that on my 21oz s5000vx which ive been wearing everyday..

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f317/Ali2234/DSC_0058-1.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f317/Ali2234/DSC_0059-2.jpg

i want this type of fit, was thinking the 710

i wear size 31 in nudies and 30 in APC...

how does the 710 stretch and how do you go about when you first get them, can you just wear them or do most people soak or wash them before?

what size do you guys recommend im about 6' 150pds

^this is the cancer thats killing sufu, so much for a redux thread..

I've just bought my first pair of samurais (s5000vx size 29, true waist 30)

Here are the pics post-soak. I like them so far since I was looking for a more relaxed fit. I'm just hoping they won't stretch too much.

What do you guys think

i wouldnt really call that fit "relaxed", but they do fit impeccably well. nice buy.

nothing much compared to some other samurai collectors here

just sharing

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

used ones

ss512bc 19oz , s710xx 19oz , sam+jins

IMG_0086.jpg

daily grind 2 months now not much wear yet

s5000vx 21oz

I'm going to Osaka tomorrow, and then Tokyo after that.

Anyone know the locations of stores (preferably with English speaking staff) where I'll be able to try on some Sammies.

Also, despite me always asking it, how should they fit unwashed if I want a slim fit out of 5000vxs and 710s? I know I'm going to size down at least 1, maybe 2 on each. But knowing how much things like the waist will shrink by, as well as things like the thigh, knee and hem would be nice.

Guest youkinorn
nothing much compared to some other samurai collectors here

just sharing

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

used ones

ss512bc 19oz , s710xx 19oz , sam+jins

IMG_0086.jpg

daily grind 2 months now not much wear yet

s5000vx 21oz

Not hating, I just don't much see the point of having that many pairs of unworn jeans, you know?

I'm going to Osaka tomorrow, and then Tokyo after that.

Anyone know the locations of stores (preferably with English speaking staff) where I'll be able to try on some Sammies.

Also, despite me always asking it, how should they fit unwashed if I want a slim fit out of 5000vxs and 710s? I know I'm going to size down at least 1, maybe 2 on each. But knowing how much things like the waist will shrink by, as well as things like the thigh, knee and hem would be nice.

Tabris - check out the jeans in Tokyo thread - tons of info there on Tokyo. Americaya in Ueno, and Bears in Shimokitazawa both had Sammy's. I can't remember which brands, but a number of the stores mentioned in the Tokyo thread carried both raw and 1-wash versions of the same model, so that's another way of better determining your fit. Have fun!

Not hating, I just don't much see the point of having that many pairs of unworn jeans, you know?

some people collect guitars... or cars... or pokemon cards.

thanks guys

bye4now i wear size 35 on s5000vx 21oz cause they are sized alittle bit small i basically wear size 33 on samurai i sozed up 2 just to be sure and i want a more relzed fit.

and yes im just collecting