Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

i just sold my old/too small s7000vx's and snatched the last pair from gordon, i went up 1 or 2 sizes from my natural waist for a loose ass, comfy ass, workwear lookin ass fit naw mean? theyre so anti-sufu fit, i think im going to show them lotsa love. theyre so breezy, prolly be the only jeans i wear this summer im starting to think. in the wash now, photos later

Anybody going to this saturday?

samurai_hedr_ftpg_web.jpg

This Saturday night from 7pm – 12am please join us at the store a for viewing party of the new

Samurai 2008 Autumn/Winter Collection hosted by the two designers of Samurai Jeans here

from Japan. They’ll bring with them everything from the new season which includes some new

styles debuting this Fall. We’ll be serving free refreshments, giving away some small gifts the

Samurai guys will be bringing along, and having sales throughout the store. 8 Greene St Soho

i just sold my old/too small s7000vx's and snatched the last pair from gordon, i went up 1 or 2 sizes from my natural waist for a loose ass, comfy ass, workwear lookin ass fit naw mean? theyre so anti-sufu fit, i think im going to show them lotsa love. theyre so breezy, prolly be the only jeans i wear this summer im starting to think. in the wash now, photos later

Exciting, I need me a pair just like that. My thighs arent going to fit into slim denims sooon enough.

I'm really liking your old 7000vx's, too. The details are just awesome. Selvage everywhere, the iron donut buttons with the trees are great, especially with suspenders on.

They're getting a little bigger after a few days wear, and I'm planning to get a little smaller over the summer, so we should get along just fine.

I don't know about 17oz denim in the summertime, though. I think these'll be waiting 'till fall to get a lot of use. I've got some cutoff LVC 201s for summertime.

motherfucker you sized down 5 on apcs?!?!?!

get a 34 for the 5000's. you should be fine. they shrink 2 inches when you wash/soak them.

Hahaha I can totally imagine you saying this with the most astounded look on your face.

So who's going tomorow? Lets us know what free gifts you get.

motherfucker you sized down 5 on apcs?!?!?!

get a 34 for the 5000's. you should be fine. they shrink 2 inches when you wash/soak them.

Hahaha I can totally imagine you saying this with the most astounded look on your face.

So who's going tomorow? Lets us know what free gifts you get.

Those do look good, im thinkin of getting them for my work because im not allowed to wear jeans =[.

Does anyone have experience w/ the persimmon dyed denim?? i'd really like to get a pair if samurai makes them again

EDIT: deka how much, if any, do they srink.

here are my pre taper/soak measurements ill follow them up with post measurements once they soak. im thinking they should react like normal s5000 cuts as far as shrinkage/stretching goes.

waist 16.5

front rise 11

rear rise 14.5

thigh 12

inseam 37.5

knee 9.5

hem 9

if im a 30 in a.p.c.s, what should i go for in the 5000s? my waist is right around 34.5-35 (6'2" 178-182lbs.) says the 33s are 35 prior to soak, but i want to be sure how much they will shrink and to what extent they will eventually stretch. ill probably soak them only once then wear for a year+ before any further soaks/washes. or would the 34s be a better idea. i don't want them to be overly loose though, so someone step in here and provide some advice.

sounds like we are the same exact body type and i always go with 32's in samurai.

s710xx size 32

s5000bk size 32

s5000cx size 32

s0500 size 30 (was murder at first but they stretched out nicely) :P

I'm really liking your old 7000vx's, too. The details are just awesome. Selvage everywhere, the iron donut buttons with the trees are great, especially with suspenders on.

They're getting a little bigger after a few days wear, and I'm planning to get a little smaller over the summer, so we should get along just fine.

I don't know about 17oz denim in the summertime, though. I think these'll be waiting 'till fall to get a lot of use. I've got some cutoff LVC 201s for summertime.

awesome, stoked you like them much as i do.

NEW s7000vx tagged w34 fit shots

6' 170lbs

2557155414_bdb06d1089_b.jpg

here are my pre taper/soak measurements ill follow them up with post measurements once they soak. im thinking they should react like normal s5000 cuts as far as shrinkage/stretching goes.

waist 16.5

front rise 11

rear rise 14.5

thigh 12

inseam 37.5

knee 9.5

hem 9

sounds like we are the same exact body type and i always go with 32's in samurai.

s710xx size 32

s5000bk size 32

s5000cx size 32

s0500 size 30 (was murder at first but they stretched out nicely) :P

How do you guys measure your waste if you say it's 34/35 but your rocking 32's all the time? My true waste is 34 but there is no way I could fit 32's. You sure your measuring your true waste?

This is my s5000vx 34's, pre and post soak:

waste: 17, 16

In seam: 36, 35

Hem: 9.5, 9

Front rise: 12, 11.25

Back rise: 14.5, 14.5

Worn for a little under a month and showing a HEAP of fading for 1 month. These things are going to look crazy in 6 months. Haven't got anything to measure with now to see how much they have stretched, will try soon for some comparison. Definately finding perfection in the imperfection of this denim!

fit.gif

details.gif

Just got them hemmed, best thing I did. They look great now with all kinds of shoes, from my kicks to my leather dress shoes and are way less bulky at the hem.

Guest xtreme588

hey guys

a couple questions

i was looking measurements for s710 on BIG and the measurements for the indigo are provided on two different pages. They are different on the page for the BKs and the page for the indigos (even after accounting for the sizing issue for lot 10). which should i go by?.. i attached a pic for your convenience. and also BKs are the ones with the hiddens arcs, yes?

thanks in advance

710.jpg

You should go by the chart on the 710xx page. The chart for 710xx on the 710bk page is refering to a older lot of 710xx.

The bk's have hidden arcs.

hey guys

a couple questions

i was looking measurements for s710 on BIG and the measurements for the indigo are provided on two different pages. They are different on the page for the BKs and the page for the indigos (even after accounting for the sizing issue for lot 10). which should i go by?.. i attached a pic for your convenience. and also BKs are the ones with the hiddens arcs, yes?

thanks in advance

710.jpg

goodx10. Thought I'd see some people from sufu but tbh, there was a good amount from hb as well as just older people. Free beer all night long, no ID, free chips and shit, alot of the new jeans look really dope, one guy dropped info samurai is making a cut like the somets where its a littler looser in the thighs but then get slim down the legs, good sales in the basement, and for the evizu loverzzz they had a huge box of them for like half off retail...overall it was pretty good.