Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

^i say do it i just got my s5000bk's tapered to my s710 measurements from these guys and they came out amazing, cant even tell they were altered. tapered from the inside seam so selvage isn't touched at all.

hollywood trading company / denim doctors

7383 Beverly Blvd

at Martel Ave

Los Angeles, CA 90036

(323) 964-0080

they do great work, call and ask for Robert and tell him Jason from sufu recommended you !

from the knee down, it's $24 i think. they did an amazing job on my s5000bk's as well.
^they also do full taper jobs from the thigh down which is what i had done because i wanted it to look blended from the mid thigh thru to the knee down to the hem. which in turn also eliminates the dreded hip-flare =P
hey sea:

if youre gonna send it to htc (which I highly recommend), you should also consider telling them to do a crotch re-enforcement as a preemptive measure. seeing how your sammies are as tight as mine and you ride a bike, your crotch is gonna blow. it's a fact of life.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=973047&postcount=134

do it.

Kinda off topic, I saw this today and after some more thought...I kinda want to send my 1 month old jeans (Skull 5010 6x6) to them to get a 1/4" taken off from the thigh down...basically to get them sized down 1 cept in the waist/seat. Would this be recommended? I would feel shitty selling anymore semi-worn jeans because they stretched more than I wanted.

Mmmm i think im going to soak my 500xx in a few days. I've had them for almost 5 months exactly. probably 3.5 months of wear. Sound like a good plan? talk me out of it

does anyone know where nogami-san buys/sources his denim from? or is samurai a completely in-house production, as in they mill their own denim, and sew it on site? just wondering, especially since the patch on mine says" made in the united states" i still havent found a sufficient answer to why the patch says that...

pics of my tapered s5000bk as promised.

final measurements

waist 16.5

front rise 11

rear rise 14.75

thigh 12.5

inseam 38

knee 9.75 - 8.75

hem 9 - 7.75

s710xx on the left s5000bk on the right

8072f6ea.jpg

the stitching from HTC actually came out cleaner than stock form :P

29fb3ce2.jpg

selvage untouched

1c3f0a8c.jpg

re-chainstitched hem

511b218b.jpg

cuff fuzz

f0465589.jpg

b49a7148.jpg

presoak fit pics

02752a6a.jpg

b875c6b2.jpg

78ce788f.jpg

those do look nice tapered. custom jeans :)

after soaking mine, all my creases are ruined. i put them on today and wore them for a while, creases are in different places.. annoying. thats how its supposed to be?

those do look nice tapered. custom jeans :)

after soaking mine, all my creases are ruined. i put them on today and wore them for a while, creases are in different places.. annoying. thats how its supposed to be?

Did you soak them before you wore them for the shrinkage? If not, then you fucked up I'm afraid.

wow.. jeez i know what to do. i soaked them when i first bought them. like everyone else did... cos i actually researched.

haha thanks. i guess its all part of the life of them though. i'll just have some weird stacking fades. no big deal. all my whiskers are in the same spots, and behind the knee is fine.

Thats awesome. Those jeans just look so tough and crazy i love it. Has anyone had much experience w/ the denim shirts and if they fade moderately well?

I also noticed that their regular shirts almost look like linen online. they have that chunky weave and theyre all crinkly.

my s5000cx aka my answer to not being able to find slim fitting chinos came in today :cool:

e6aea762.jpg

my first upside down "A"'s

dfffed86.jpg

thought it was kinda cool that the samurai tag had an upside down "A" aswell :P

89e2f278.jpg

pre-taper fit pics

559fac6c.jpg

dde7c2c9.jpg

10f2799a.jpg

bonus samurai paraphernalia :) (banner and bandana)

213ec82f.jpg

since i posted them in a jin post and the how do jeans fit post, i thought they might be of use here too for reference

size 29, prob should have bought these true to size. they are nut hugging still after about 2 months real wear

70202464qx3.jpg

Those do look good, im thinkin of getting them for my work because im not allowed to wear jeans =[.

Does anyone have experience w/ the persimmon dyed denim?? i'd really like to get a pair if samurai makes them again

EDIT: deka how much, if any, do they srink.