Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

goodx10. Thought I'd see some people from sufu but tbh' date=' there was a good amount from hb as well as just older people. Free beer all night long, no ID, free chips and shit, alot of the new jeans look really dope, one guy dropped info samurai is making a cut like the somets where its a littler looser in the thighs but then get slim down the legs, good sales in the basement, and for the evizu loverzzz they had a huge box of them for like half off retail...overall it was pretty good.[/quote']

no pictures of the goodies? :-(

i think they were cords...

ask Casper we went he should remember lol

free gifts...this organic cotton pouch and samurai stickers.

free beer...Asahi

sales downstairs...

Met Ryota? Yea...I practiced using my Japanese. I was pretty bad. lol

here ya go...

no pics of the actual like...denimz

Are all hypebeast kids like 16? What the fuck was that shit. Reading that "summary" of the night's events was embarrassing...then the pics...deserves a big uptown "will ya?!?!?" Lookin' like they got saucy for the first time...

Brooklyn cats should stick to the leaned off constructs and big ass (dirty) Champion or City Lab hoodies.

Not for nothin...but JKissi gets proppers from me for being a younger cat who isn't just completely extra with it.

Are all hypebeast kids like 16? What the fuck was that shit. Reading that "summary" of the night's events was embarrassing...then the pics...deserves a big uptown "will ya?!?!?" Lookin' like they got saucy for the first time...

Brooklyn cats should stick to the leaned off constructs and big ass (dirty) Champion or City Lab hoodies.

Not for nothin...but JKissi gets proppers from me for being a younger cat who isn't just completely extra with it.

I didn't read that shit. It was embarrassing looking at the few pictures on the first page. I wouldn't have clicked on it if I realized that 'hb' meant hypebeast.

It sucks that most people are into Samurai becuase of the quality of the denim and construction, and then there are the kids that buy it cause a blog told them to.

I didn't read that shit. It was embarrassing looking at the few pictures on the first page. I wouldn't have clicked on it if I realized that 'hb' meant hypebeast.

It sucks that most people are into Samurai becuase of the quality of the denim and construction, and then there are the kids that buy it cause a blog told them to.

Seconded .

i think they were cords...

Yeah, they were cords.

Very thin cord lines if you know what I mean... The ridges were not too deep but they still had nice heft. 5 pocket construction with arcs. I didn't try them on or anything so I am not sure about the cut.

What also sucks is that Samurai was actually there and probably assumed that's what their entire U.S. customer-base is like. Hopefully it doesn't influence any of their future design choices.

yeah, it always sickens me when i see a bunch of kids that look fresh off of 106&Park, and all of em' have on brand new artisanal denim. like they woke up, hopped the train to BIG that morning, and now they are the new hot guy. like guru(gangstar) said on mass appeal" i hate those motherfuckin' posers'' next week they'll be rocking red monkeys and true religions again.

thanks heBAY

was very good show at BiG .. designers from japan were mad cool felt more like a get together

Yo J...why'd you neg rep me callin' me a "Soho Brooklyn Get Fresh kid"...why I oughta! Yo I'ma catch you b...I'ma CATCH you...no homo. See me on 119th and 3rd dic...multimillion dollar block with the piff and the gooners...ABM/GGB (All About Money/Guap Gettin' Boys)...ALL DAY!!

Word I might even roll through your hood and check to see if you up there with those zombies...you know those genuine BX dope fiends...fuck it, I'ma pay one of those h-heads to clean my tires while I'm at it. Don't leave home without a biscuit in 'em APC'z and a bulletproof slouch beanie dic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black and white - i forgot it was b&w when i took them... but i guess i'll post as fit pictures.. post 2nd soak.

FH000001.jpg

FH000016.jpg