Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Under $200. The suede yellow moto club sneakers were $200 (@ BIG) so I'm guessing these would be less.

EDIT: X- post from evo!

S0210 @ 4 months! :D

One initial wash and washing tomorrow, post pics of post wash when thats done and dried. Second pic is closesssst but its still darker in person imo.

2vl4ob6.jpg

4vg301.jpg

2ez5oab.jpg

2j2alc1.jpg

BIG THANKS!

so they're left hand... i figured they were broken just by the fading pattern, it looks fuckin great. good luck with that crotch though.

I actually just looked at the weft right before I threw 'em into the wash and there is almost no signs of it becoming thread bare on the inside. I'll probably reinforce them anyway just to be on the safe side

whats the weight of the denim? they look decently light...which is good.

17 oz, kinda heavy, kinda not breathable imo.

I actually spoke to Ryota from sam because he was wearing Jins too, insane contrast from what I remember. He said in 9 months he only washed twice, once in the beginning and again at 6 months. I'd try that but I prefer to wash mine more regularly looked great though

man, after seeing cheep's s0500xx it's made the decision even easier for me to grab a pair of these. I'm currently wearing a size 35 s5000vx, what size should i get in the 0500xx? my true hip measurement where i wear them is a little more than 35, close to 36... thanks for the help. just wondering if i should go down 1 from the 35, or stay true.

i went true to size... and the jeans are soon to be ms beatles.

my legs are pretty muscular, as is my ass, from close to 20 years of skating, so i tend to make jeans seem slimmer than they are, with less hip flare. be warned... if you have skinny legs you may want to size down for a slimmer leg fit.

on the other hand, comfortable waists are important to me... so id never size down.

man, after seeing cheep's s0500xx it's made the decision even easier for me to grab a pair of these. I'm currently wearing a size 35 s5000vx, what size should i get in the 0500xx? my true hip measurement where i wear them is a little more than 35, close to 36... thanks for the help. just wondering if i should go down 1 from the 35, or stay true.

If your size 35 5000vx:s fit you fine then go for the same size in 0500xx.

i agree...i own both (5000bks tho) in 35 and they fit the same, except you'll like the 0500 fit more if you have big legs like I do. i wouldnt size down to 34 unless you want them super slim/tight...and that wouldn't be comfy

dick- looking good! nice to see you back :)

Guest xtreme588

i just received my s710BKs from BIG

the waist is slimmer than i thought but the rest of the jeans is perfect

should i try to stretch it after the initial soak or size up?

does the waist stretch much after wear?

thanks.

i agree...i own both (5000bks tho) in 35 and they fit the same, except you'll like the 0500 fit more if you have big legs like I do. i wouldnt size down to 34 unless you want them super slim/tight...and that wouldn't be comfy

dick- looking good! nice to see you back :)

i went true to size... and the jeans are soon to be ms beatles.

my legs are pretty muscular, as is my ass, from close to 20 years of skating, so i tend to make jeans seem slimmer than they are, with less hip flare. be warned... if you have skinny legs you may want to size down for a slimmer leg fit.

on the other hand, comfortable waists are important to me... so id never size down.

If your size 35 5000vx:s fit you fine then go for the same size in 0500xx.

awesome, thanks for input and i'll be picking up a pair real soon!

I'm a 36 or 37 waist and my size 34 S0500's fit me perfect. I'm glad I didn't buy them in 36, like I had to with my SD-103's after not being able to squeze into them in 34. Go figure - even with all the sizing advice on here, I still had to figure the shit out through trial and error. My new MO is to simply go to BIG and try the pair on before buying.

Before wash

S0210 @ 4 months! :D

One initial wash and washing tomorrow, post pics of post wash when thats done and dried. Second pic is closesssst but its still darker in person imo.

2vl4ob6.jpg

4vg301.jpg

2ez5oab.jpg

2j2alc1.jpg

Post wash - to lazy to adjust contrast but you get the gist

24qtw6h.jpg

6ezmms.jpg

whljsj.jpg

Reaaaally nice train tracks from falling off my bike haha

2aikoi8.jpg

Detail shot

2e0ut50.jpg