Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Yeah what Adum said. I had a friend he sized up for the same reason and it turned out fine.

x-post from evo:

I think I am going to somewhat retire these jeans because I have two more pairs I want to focus on more. These are samurai S5000VX that I purchased last summer. Don't recall exactly when they were purchased maybe 8-9 months ago? Especially in the beginning I was swapping them out a lot with another pair so probably 6ish months of total actual wear. They've been repaired at 45RPM once already for crotch blowout and huge tears at the cuffs. I washed every 4-6 weeks and a couple of times every 2 weeks so probably 8-9 washes total. Photos next to a brand new pair of iron hearts for color comparison. Photos have not been adjusted in any way but the ones which look more contrasty were taken under more direct sunlight from an east-facing window in my apartment with no flash...

with flash:

2511524380_44f3e246a4.jpg

2511524732_30139211ac.jpg

2510693333_3bee199627.jpg

2511528804_632b674173.jpg

Details, under more direct light, no flash:

2511525772_d65d5e631b.jpg

2511526104_24b518c9f0.jpg

my wallet pretty much ate the back right pocket:

2510694871_eda043ba6b.jpg

2511526912_b69ccfc49a.jpg

2511527902_04619d8500.jpg

2511528152_e33f2a94f6.jpg

original sizes and more detail pix here here evo - a set on Flickr

i dont know if it applies for samurai button ups as well... but their sweatshirts and tees run almost two sizes too small. i wear a med in almost every single kind of teeshirt but samurais large was still small on me..

just a guide.

Yea that sucks. I wear XL in regular shirts so I am way too big for the sam shirt(s) I want :(

I think I might sell the USA's I got in 2 days ago.. I dunno guys... I just don't think I can handle how heavy Samurai is... I feel like their jeans don't breathe at all. It doesnt feel that thick (15 oz), nothing insane... yet heat just gets trapped and I just start to overheat like crazy. It sucks because Samurai fits me really well :( I'm so sad.

i dont know if it applies for samurai button ups as well... but their sweatshirts and tees run almost two sizes too small. i wear a med in almost every single kind of teeshirt but samurais large was still small on me..

just a guide.

ayy ;)

Hahaha thats SO cool.. got it from 2nd? i still havent taken the steps to order from them yet. i've heard good things though

how do the samurai tee's run in terms of sizing? are they japanese sized?

i found a couple nice ones i like but the site does not have measurements so that is gonna make things tough unless someone has experience with the tee's?

Lazy much?

Read the last 2 pages, pretty much all there.