Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

you're all about the pics demonito so here you go...

decided to read the manual to see how to take more detailed pics. there are more features to my camera than i knew about...2 years and i had no idea

img7422ev0.jpg

I'm guessing the "055" on the patch is the number in the actual run of 100. (Mine say 2ND035)

Nice pics.

yesterday i just washed my 0500's for the second time in 8 months (well, 3rd if you count the initial hot wash to shrink it out) and i've got practically NO combs on the back. i've worn them pretty hard, the lap is faded out, pockets are ripping, stitching is falling off, yet the back of my knees have barely any noticable fading. it really pisses me off, especially after seeing the pics you've all posted on the last few pages. is it a matter of the jeans fitting too loosely around my knee? i've got the same issue with the stacking fades. how do yours all wear away like that? grrrr i'm super frustrated.

Someone forgot to give praise to the gods of honeycombs.....

FatBoy size 35, that may have something to do with the 2ND035 #, . but since they're already tagged 35X36 I'm thinking this may be something different. I'm only guessing here though. BTW, your earlier comments about the sizing being small are spot on. My 35's measured 35" raw.

FatBoy size 35, that may have something to do with the 2ND035 #, . but since they're already tagged 35X36 I'm thinking this may be something different. I'm only guessing here though. BTW, your earlier comments about the sizing being small are spot on. My 35's measured 35" raw.

yea shits kinda wack. are they slimmer throughout or just the waist?

yea shits kinda wack. are they slimmer throughout or just the waist?

They feel slimmer thoughout, although for no good reason I only measured the waist and inseam pre soak.

I ended up wearing them in the tub out of fear that I wouldn't be able to get my huge ass in them otherwise.

I'll get some post soak #'s tonight for the inseam thighs etc.

mine were a 36 presoak without asking for a hem so i was just curious if all measurements were off or not.

I saw you mention that in an earlier post. Mine were in the mail at that point. When I got them and realized that waist etc were the tagged size pre-soak. I thought I was truly fucked. But after doing the bath soak etc, then wearing for a few days without a belt, they seem to be stretching/fitting pretty well.

I'm guessing the "055" on the patch is the number in the actual run of 100. (Mine say 2ND035)

Nice pics.

i just got mine and the patch says 2ND081, so it seems Smoleu, you may be right....

mine were a 36 presoak without asking for a hem so i was just curious if all measurements were off or not.

Mine are a tagged 33 and here are the pre-soak measurements in inches:

Waist - 34

Front rise - 11

Back rise - 14.75

Thigh - 12.75

Knee - 9.25

Leg opening - 8.75

Inseam - 37

I'm not too familiar with how the Samurai Texas Cotton shrinks, so I am thinking perhaps I should have gotten a 32...

guys

could you put some fit pics for your BIG sammies

cause i'm also a big guy that still searching for a right fit for my next project

thanks

Here you go - W36 L36 S0500XX

Sean886-R1-020-8A.jpg

I think i could benifit from one more soak or something.. theyre getting baggier than i would like.

no buddy they look perfect for you dont go wearing no slim pair or slimmer than that it wont fit you body shape this guys are perfect! plus rep for big guys!

no buddy they look perfect for you dont go wearing no slim pair or slimmer than that it wont fit you body shape this guys are perfect! plus rep for big guys!

lol.. i just dont like those thighs. i guess thats a common problem with the 500xx though. im hopin if i soak them, the thighs will shink just enough lol

How do you handle them 19oz denimz during the summer in LA? I wasnt into denim when I was there...and now Im moving to Phoenix. Im sorta dreading the heat because I dont really do shorts anymore.

You can get a brand new pair shipped to the US from Take 5.

ktothe it sounds like a lame marketing gimmick but i think theres actually lots of truth to it, the weave does tons to how hot the jeans are. samurais weave is typically looser than most i think so its not bad as it seams (im in FL but same thing.. if not worse)

example- my 14.5oz flat heads feel about as hot as my 19/21oz samurais.. no joke.

ktothe it sounds like a lame marketing gimmick but i think theres actually lots of truth to it, the weave does tons to how hot the jeans are. samurais weave is typically looser than most i think so its not bad as it seams (im in FL but same thing.. if not worse)

example- my 14.5oz flat heads feel about as hot as my 19/21oz samurais.. no joke.

I can dig it. They do seem like they could possibly be quite airy. They don't FEEL like 15oz pants. They seem much lighter than my 1947's, thats for sure.

Hi, I'm about to order the new 21oz s5000, is it safe to stay true to size with these or size down one?

its safe to size down one. my waist was still fucked like some of the other lot 10s (measured tagged raw). it got super tight but it sits on my hips now, hasnt even been that long, it worked out perfectly

Here you go - W36 L36 S0500XX

Sean886-R1-020-8A.jpg

I think i could benifit from one more soak or something.. theyre getting baggier than i would like.

dude what body measurement are you

i'm an big fat guy with 5' 7' and around 180 lbs + with a huge thigh

which size do you think that i should pick the 34 or 36?

and also have u ever try the 34 for those fit?

nice fit dude