Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

My S0110XJs ... got these from Toshiko back in late 2007 ... who knows how long they've been worn in total ... on and off with skulls.

Didn't realise how baggy they'd gotten at the back ...

o6f1edited1gp4.jpg

o6d1edited1rr9.jpg

o6b1edited1eg3.jpg

Those look fantastic. They fit like jeans should on a dude.

I meant to post this last week, on my 2nd 5000's Raw, they measured 35X36(tagged with those #'s as well)

After a warm soak while wearing them in the tub then another 1hr warm soak a few days later and 1.5 weeks of steady wear they're now:

17.5 waist.

12.25 thigh

9.25(ish) knee

8.75 hem

34 inseam

The waist had me scared but after a couple days, they became bearable again.

I just got the USA's. They're sweet. I saw the pics on BIG about that one pair being washed once a month for 8 months of total wear. Do you guys do this? Do you use detergent when you do it? I assume it was just straight water...

Also... I ore these while wet after a hot wash and did some stretching methods (haha) to stretch them out a bit. As a result, the knees were bulging some so I just dunked the knees in water to hopefully bring them back to shape since I don't need to do any squats now.

Should I bother with that or will they just bulge out later?

^^i assume it would actually be easier while they're wet. the denim is more easily manipulated when the fibers are wet.

Hey Soofooo, do you smell something? I smell....

PUSSY!

Get that shit on before you sleep. It WILL hurt. When I got on my 710s, my thumbs were sore for at least two days of max pain. Get them on, and sleep in them. Yes it is hot, yes it will hurt, but I doubt you will regret.

PUSSY!

Get that shit on before you sleep. It WILL hurt. When I got on my 710s, my thumbs were sore for at least two days of max pain. Get them on, and sleep in them. Yes it is hot, yes it will hurt, but I doubt you will regret.

just got that shit in with the help of my gf. damn its hard to breathe

PUSSY!

man my thumbs hurt like a motherfuck

i wasn't able to button up like 3-4 buttons after soak.....but now they stretched really comfortably....

i'm really happy with the 710f it

x post from evo

Quick update pics again...had to wash these a couple more times as they got really filthy-I think they're at about 7 hot washes, and about 16(?) Months- almost totally retired since 14 months. Never used flash before to take pics of these, and the colour was right straight away so thought'd i'd post. They're now hung up as-as you may be able to see-the crotch is a little thin now. S5000 17oz. Also, Just out of respect to those i've repped lately in here, they're have been some truly epic jeans over the last few pages (when looking @ 50 ppp. The SD's are a personal fav. of mine. Anyway....

SNV30518.jpg

SNV30519.jpg

SNV30520.jpg

SNV30523.jpg

that shirt is awesome. did you get your regular size, or a size bigger?

i dont know if it applies for samurai button ups as well... but their sweatshirts and tees run almost two sizes too small. i wear a med in almost every single kind of teeshirt but samurais large was still small on me..

just a guide.