Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Nice shots...what cam are you using ??

My dad gave me his old minolta. its an SR-T 201. i dont remember the settings on the camera for those shots. its from '77 but still perfect haha im really enjoying it

i kinda feel like i sohuld take it in to the shop to get a once-over. just to make sure everything is right.

nope.. 2nd s0510vx 17oz zero denim s05120xx cut slevedge is blinging haha!

hey chantheman! your s5000xx 2nd collab do they have the selvedge belt loops too and different selvedge color?

Off topic and please pardon my total photography ignorance but how do you post pics with an older film camera like that?

You can take the film to anywhere that developes it and have them make you a cd with the scans on it. Most places do that i assume.

nope.. 2nd s0510vx 17oz zero denim s05120xx cut slevedge is blinging haha!

hey chantheman! your s5000xx 2nd collab do they have the selvedge belt loops too and different selvedge color?

unfortunately no and no

yesterday i just washed my 0500's for the second time in 8 months (well, 3rd if you count the initial hot wash to shrink it out) and i've got practically NO combs on the back. i've worn them pretty hard, the lap is faded out, pockets are ripping, stitching is falling off, yet the back of my knees have barely any noticable fading. it really pisses me off, especially after seeing the pics you've all posted on the last few pages. is it a matter of the jeans fitting too loosely around my knee? i've got the same issue with the stacking fades. how do yours all wear away like that? grrrr i'm super frustrated.

man it doesnt matter i appreciate no comb fades cause they would look like vintage fades ...

its ok keep wearing them.. show pictures?

you're all about the pics demonito so here you go...

decided to read the manual to see how to take more detailed pics. there are more features to my camera than i knew about...2 years and i had no idea

img7422ev0.jpg

img7423gd9.jpg

img7426gb1.jpg

img7427li2.jpg

img7428og6.jpg

img7431rq5.jpg

img7432dl1.jpg

img7433ai5.jpg

img7434hv7.jpg