Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

^ Funny you say that...I'm actually going to put my two "BIG edition" Samurai Sweatshirts up on the supermarket later today (when I get back from work). They are the plain joints that BIG had specially made for them...and have been sold out of them for a few months now.

yous are very knowledgeable about jeans therefore I am turning to you for help, if you could help me out. My waist measures around 33" which is weird since I have never worn above a 31 in jeans in my life and they all seem to fit right and they arent tight because thats just not my style however I do not mind fitted jeans if that makes sense. Anyway I wear a 30 in RRDS which is slim fitting but I probably should have went 31 which I may have liked better. I wear a 29 in APC Rescue which is now fairly loose after about a year of wear. With Japanese denim should I always just throw out a number on jeans such as I usually wear a 31 and go with whatever my waist measurement is, such as the case with Samurai 710's. I am interested in purchasing the indigo version of the Sammie 710 but do not know how to size it. I am afraid if I go 33 that thighs will be to big for me, I dont have big thighs or legs. I have an Athletic build so kind of muscular and most weight seems to be in me back section. If you can help me out at all that would be great. I searched most of the thread to try and find a answer and couldnt come up with anything difinitive, therefore I am asking for direct recommendations. BTW im about 5'8 155-160.. Thanks a lot fellas.

yous are very knowledgeable about jeans therefore I am turning to you for help, if you could help me out. My waist measures around 33" which is weird since I have never worn above a 31 in jeans in my life and they all seem to fit right and they arent tight because thats just not my style however I do not mind fitted jeans if that makes sense. Anyway I wear a 30 in RRDS which is slim fitting but I probably should have went 31 which I may have liked better. I wear a 29 in APC Rescue which is now fairly loose after about a year of wear. With Japanese denim should I always just throw out a number on jeans such as I usually wear a 31 and go with whatever my waist measurement is, such as the case with Samurai 710's. I am interested in purchasing the indigo version of the Sammie 710 but do not know how to size it. I am afraid if I go 33 that thighs will be to big for me, I dont have big thighs or legs. I have an Athletic build so kind of muscular and most weight seems to be in me back section. If you can help me out at all that would be great. I searched most of the thread to try and find a answer and couldnt come up with anything difinitive, therefore I am asking for direct recommendations. BTW im about 5'8 155-160.. Thanks a lot fellas.

http://www.rmcjeans.co.uk/

I´m at 3 months(straight) with my 710s, as well.

sz.34/ inseam hemmed to 35 pre-soak, actual inseam 33.5"/

1 initial warm soak, 1 cold wash

The pictures aren´t the best but you get the idea...

3months.jpg

3months1.jpg

I love this one:

3months5Small.jpg

Fit:

DSC01619Medium.jpg

Visit my blog for some more pics.

Samurai s5000vx worn for 200 days.

Just gave them a machine wash and threw them in the dryer. In total I've had 2-3 soaks and 1 machine wash/dry. No flash used in the pictures.

PS. Since the pictures are kind of big, I can resize them if needed.. :o

CIMG8630.jpg

CIMG8637.jpg

s710xx sz. 34 measurements as requested (BiG style; cm / ").

initial warm soak/ cold wash at 2.5 months/ now at 3 months:

waist- 43 / 16.9

front rise- 26 / 10.2

back rise- 34 / 13.4

thigh- 30 / 11.8

knee- 22.5 / 8.85

hem- 19.5 / 7.7

inseam- 86 / 33.5 (remember it was hemmed to 35" when RAW)

cheers.

^^ those VX look almost black, i first thought they were BK's, very nice fading though.

Maybe it's the lighting, but mine have a much more blueish hue.

s710xx sz. 34 measurements as requested (BiG style; cm / ").

initial warm soak/ cold wash at 2.5 months/ now at 3 months:

waist- 43 / 16.9

front rise- 26 / 10.2

back rise- 34 / 13.4

thigh- 30 / 11.8

knee- 22.5 / 8.85

hem- 19.5 / 7.7

inseam- 86 / 33.5 (remember it was hemmed to 35" when RAW)

cheers.

thanks man :D

And adrian, those 5000's look great