chris_n

Full Count Denim Thread

^Those look one washed, based on the wrinkling of the leather patch, as well as the denim in general, and the puckering in-between the stitching. If they are in fact one wash, you won’t get much more if any shrinkage at all. Take measurements before and give them a hot soak with some mild hand agitation and compare. 

They look one-washed but not a one-wash that was tumble dried (which usually has more seam puckering and a more shrunken-looking patch.) You may get a little more shrinkage with another wash.

12 hours ago, DrZen said:

Hello all!

Long time reader, first time poster. I’ve had a pair of Full Count 1108XX for several years now sitting in my closet, unworn. I recently tried them out, and while they fit really well, and the cut looks great, when I sit down there is a huge gap at the back, and it gets really tight in the front at the crotch. Is this normal, or do just have a weird butt or something? I can’t seem to remember whether they were a one-wash but they look pretty raw. Does the fit change post wash besides normal shrinkage? And if I need to sell my pair, where’s the best place? 

Thanks!

While I can't rule out your "weird butt" theory :D, it may be that the 1108 cut just doesn't work for you. I had a similar issue with the 1108 after trying them in size 34 and 35. I had to size up for the thighs to be comfortable which left the waist loose with a large gap in the back when I sat down. I sold a pair here after posting fit pics and another pair on the reddit r/rawdenim Buy, Sell, Trade thread. FWIW, I also sold a couple pair of the 0105 cut on ebay. Since your pair is unworn and has the back pockets arcs, you shouldn't have any trouble selling them.

11 minutes ago, Josh'N'Roll said:

While I can't rule out your "weird butt" theory :D, it may be that the 1108 cut just doesn't work for you. I had a similar issue with the 1108 after trying them in size 34 and 35. I had to size up for the thighs to be comfortable which left the waist loose with a large gap in the back when I sat down. I sold a pair here after posting fit pics and another pair on the reddit r/rawdenim Buy, Sell, Trade thread. FWIW, I also sold a couple pair of the 0105 cut on ebay. Since your pair is unworn and has the back pockets arcs, you shouldn't have any trouble selling them.

Ah, that sounds exactly like my fit issue, and thanks for the info about selling these. I really wish this pair had worked for me - the denim is truly excellent, and I love all the little details. 

It sounds like you might want the 1101 instead. It's pretty much the same as the 1108 from the knee down, but has more room in the top.

I have a similar issue, although not really something I have much issue with, love the 1108.

Those are looking great. Really nice texture, and they don't seem washed out or dad-jean colored at all.

Hi Guys, i’m currently interested in purchasing FC 1110W , but i’m struggle to pick size 30 or 31

How much stretch the 13,7 Oz fabric should i expect? If let say i pick size 31 which is 31” waist according to Corlection, will it stretch to 31,5 or 32? This is a “Washed Once” fabric.

Thank you in advance.

It looks like the new 1108 tapers from the knee down and is about 0.5" slimmer at the hem compared to the old model, which was more of a slim straight fit.

2 hours ago, Cold Summer said:

It looks like the new 1108 tapers from the knee down and is about 0.5" slimmer at the hem compared to the old model, which was more of a slim straight fit.

don't know if that's a good thing-lol:D

miss the arcs as well

14 hours ago, superheavent said:

Hi Guys, i’m currently interested in purchasing FC 1110W , but i’m struggle to pick size 30 or 31

How much stretch the 13,7 Oz fabric should i expect? If let say i pick size 31 which is 31” waist according to Corlection, will it stretch to 31,5 or 32? This is a “Washed Once” fabric.

Thank you in advance.

You'll be able to get an inch stretch in those without trouble, so size accordingly. Just make sure your thighs fit.

Noticed Corlection still has stock of FC1110xx  with arcs and tab.....in my size. 

Couldn't resist. 

My current pair have only just had the first wash and have a couple years left in them so these will be tucked away for future wear..... and you can ooh and aaah at my fabulous arcs, tab and levis lawsuit flouting design :D:D

On 6/13/2019 at 11:27 AM, okisan said:

You'll be able to get an inch stretch in those without trouble, so size accordingly. Just make sure your thighs fit.

Thanks for the info Okisan

14 hours ago, Geeman said:

Noticed Corlection still has stock of FC1110xx  with arcs and tab.....in my size. 

Couldn't resist. 

My current pair have only just had the first wash and have a couple years left in them so these will be tucked away for future wear..... and you can ooh and aaah at my fabulous arcs, tab and levis lawsuit flouting design :D:D

did you purchase the jeans already? because i just open Corlection web and they announce they will do mid year sale starting 15th June.

Yes! Typical 

Does anyone have measurements for the 1101 in a size 30 or 31? I usually size for a 32" waist when stretched out.

I have a pair of soaked but unworn1101s (w/arcs and tab) in size 31 that's about 32" in the waist, I can put up some measurements later if you'd like. I'm actually looking to sell these because they're a little too loose on me.

2 hours ago, Cold Summer said:

I have a pair of soaked but unworn1101s (w/arcs and tab) in size 31 that's about 32" in the waist, I can put up some measurements later if you'd like. I'm actually looking to sell these because they're a little too loose on me.

That'd be awesome. I might be interested in taking those off your hands.