Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

Full Count waists typically run an inch larger than tagged size post-soak. I got my tagged 30 1101 one-washed and they were near enough 31" from the get go.

Whatever123 - once you understand this simple fact, you don't need to come into this thread trolling. Cheers.

Edited by Sugar Mountain

Yup, five pages back: http://supertalk.sup...20#entry2864137

It's not a great picture but should give you some idea. I really like the cut and am slowly getting used to the taper. I don't think I could take the slim thighs on the 1108 cut now. Full Count just needs to make a non-limited 15.5oz version of the 1101 cut and I'll be happy.

a 32 one wash waist measures close to 33 (1108 cut). My 32's fit like a slim straight should. Far from skin tight.

I bought from and-japan because I felt like it. I sized down one because I felt like it. Both good enough reasons for me. :)

and along the lines of what setterman says, its not really sizing down. Its going by measurements, and buying the size that fits. If that means the jeans I need to buy are a size 29, then so be it.

Edited by garden gnomes in space

^^Thanks SM, sorry I missed that one. It looks like a great fit. I know I wouldn't be able to handle the thighs of the 1108, but I'm still intrigued by fullcunt. I've been eyeing the 1101 and the 1105 for some time, but haven't been able to try them on yet.

Haha, was the "fullcunt" intentional?

I know that looking at the measurements for the 1101 it would appear that there is a strong taper, but it really doesn't feel that way when wearing them. It's actually very natural feeling and because of the soft hand of the 13.7oz denim, it drapes well. I'm going to start wearing mine full time come April as a summertime jean but they're hard to resist in the meantime!

It took 4 days to get the jeans from and-japan. I ordered from there because japan has arcs and I wanted arcs. Plus, everyone who owns Full Counts in this thread had nothing but good things to say about and-japan, and many people in this thread I have come to respect because they are nice and helpful. If you dont like the fit, thats fine. But they are far from too tight, as you have been implying via words and pics. I wouldnt want them to be any tighter thats for sure.

Edited by garden gnomes in space

^and they definitely don't look "like shit" ;)

i think whatever123 means they look kinda bootcut-ish with the tight top block and how it flares out from the knee down. I love superdenim sometimes, jus cus you say something negative some people get offended or it is considered trolling.

i think whatever123 means they look kinda bootcut-ish with the tight top block and how it flares out from the knee down. I love superdenim sometimes, jus cus you say something negative some people get offended or it is considered trolling.

but a fit that looks 'bootcut-ish' doesn't have to be bad per se...

whatever...I wanted to say that 'look like' shit is/was a bit harsh comment about his fit as it is far away from 'shit'. (still in my opinion)

but a fit that looks 'bootcut-ish' doesn't have to be bad per se...

whatever...I wanted to say that 'look like' shit is/was a bit harsh comment about his fit as it is far away from 'shit'. (still in my opinion)

i agree with you, the fit isn't bad but i rather have someone be honest about how it fits than say "it looks good" the majority of the time on here..just my 2 cents.

edit: is it just me or has and-japan been lowering their prices recently :ph34r:

Edited by Mixture

my last order from Japan-holic (sister store of and-japan) took 2 1/2 days via Fedex...crazy I know.

The Yen is weakening for some weeks now (at least compared to the €...dunno hot it behaves to the $).

1 Yen was at 0,0100 € some weeks ago, it's now at 0,0080 €. You can do the math. Ordering from Japan gets quite cheap again. And with free shipping from and-japan I can't find a cheaper option for me.

fit is subjective to a large degree.

IMO, it's about personal preference & how the one feels/pictures himself to wear a particular pair of jeans.

... e.g., on same cut, i sometimes size up or down just to get a different fit/look. bottomline, it's ALL about owner's satisfaction, period.