Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

Heavier won't necessarily fade faster - there are so many other elements involved. My 14.5oz Flat Heads sure developed a lot of contrast much quicker than my 21oz Iron Heart for example.

The 13.75oz Full Count denim is super nice and has its unique fade (often to a beautiful, vivid sky blue with pronounced vertical falling). I cheated on my current jeans and wore my one-wash 1101s yesterday. I'd absolutely recommend them. Of course, the heavier weight is also awesome so the choice is yours.

The 13.7oz denim has a quite uniform look ( at least to start ) but it develops a realy nice character with wear with vertical slubs appearing as the denim fades

The denim is soo comfortable to wear and stretches realy easy so sd1 is advisable

Realy want to start wearing my 1108's again :)

The 15.5oz denim starts with a lot more texture and it feels great , I haven't worn mine a lot but every time I do I catch myself rubbing my thighs :)

I would say the denim still stretches a fair bit but takes a little more work than the 13.7oz ( I sized down 1 on my 1109xx and it worked out fine )

Posted these a few months ago but here they are again :)

20121121_111135.jpg

20121121_110651.jpg

Hope this helps , you realy can't go wrong with either denim

Edited by Flash

Yea, there are some weird measurements out there. Honestly, Im not sure and-japan;s measurements are accurate (the one wash measurements). The raw measurements were slightly off also, but that could just be normal deviations between jeans. I have a size 32 1108, and normally wear a 33 in just about everything else. The waist has stretched a bit, but everything else has stayed pretty true. the thigh measurement is what you want to watch out for, depending on the cut you choose. I will measure my thigh tonight and compare to the measurements floating around and report my findings.

good to know !!!

I saw BIG sell them, i'm a bit shocked with their measurements if i compare to those posted by And-Japan !

Big says that a 28 waist measure 31 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any info about that !?

I don't understand that, unless they're talking about the raw 28, when unwashed.

I took a tape measure to the Harajuku shop, and the measurements of the one-wash were all exactly as tagged.

my thigh about 12" pretty big but my true waist is 31.5-32

you are right on the edge of what I would consider confortable when it comes to the 1108. I have 32's in the 1108 and the thigh measures 12" right at the crotch straight across. This was after a 30 minute cold soak. The waist stretched out pretty quickly also.

will do b_F, initially i am turned down by the back pocket design that keep reminding me of Levi's. Nothing against Levi's but after keep on reading i just realize that repro model is trying to recreate levis hahaha. initially i want to get Evisu No.1 but now i am siding to FC or Denime. I have a dream to have all the osaka 5 haha

Osaka 5 is a doable goal. I’m only missing a pair of SDA now for a complete collection. I owned one but sold as it was too short. Was a nice model though and the quality was astonishing.

I still wear my new Denime 66XX but it will take some time until I can show some significant fades. I rotate those with my new Skulls and also with my Fullcount once I get them back from MaxPower. And then the Devi’s contest is soon.

hi again. does anyone here know if ´and-japan´ also sells fc-jeans in a length of 36? i dropped them a line but got no response yet.

not sure if the 34 inch version doesnt shrink too much. the 1109 i got from blue in green has also a 36 inseam that still looks pretty good after the initial soak. thanks.

I think I have the solution...I think the inseam length is fixed with the waist size...smaller sizes won't get offered with a long inseam.

Check the BiG chart...the inseam depends on the waist size. from size 33 on it it'll be ...x36. you only saw pictures of smalle waist sizes

you will get an 36x36..

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK