Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

Bears does appear to sell overseas if you use Rakuten global, but the only time I bought something from them they never processed the order or responded to any emails (in Japanese). I had to get Rakuten's customer service to insure the transaction was cancelled.

Edited by Planetarium

Lol , were getting married in Hawaii ( Sarah want's a casual outdoor wedding ) and I suggested that I would contact Ooe and have a pair of trousers and vest made of heavyweight chambray and it didn't go down too well , so I think I'll leave it up to her :)

Continuing with the mini Full Count interest revival, here's a fit pic of my 1101. I guess this cut isn't so popular on Sufu as the 1108 but I really like them. Wore them in Hong Kong and Thailand last week and they were a great denim in the heat.

187_zps12227985.jpg

Cheers to Flash for the hook-up on these.

can I ask a question that has most likely been addressed previously?

I have seen Full Counts with and without red tabs and arcs. I assume this is because you cant sell red tab/arcs in the USA because of Levi's. Any way around this, aside from ordering from outside the USA? I like the Full Count arcs, and have pretty much decided on FC's as my next pair. any rec's on where to go to get them? Obviously I prefer to support local business, but that might not be an option at this point...

Thanks in advance.

I need help picking a pair of FC. I was looking at the 0105 and the 1108. Im a true 30-31 and was looking for measurements along these lines:

Rise 11.25-11.75

Thigh: 11.25-12

Knee: 8.75-9

Hem: 8-8.5

Here's how each of the FCs measure.

1108:

33W

11.75 R

14.5 BR

12 Thigh

9 K

8.5 Hem

0105:

Hows shrinkage/stretching on these?

I need help picking a pair of FC. I was looking at the 0105 and the 1108. Im a true 30-31 and was looking for measurements along these lines:

Rise 11.25-11.75

Thigh: 11.25-12

Knee: 8.75-9

Hem: 8-8.5

Here's how each of the FCs measure.

1108:

33W

11.75 R

14.5 BR

12 Thigh

9 K

8.5 Hem

0105:

Hows shrinkage/stretching on these?

You're going to want a tagged 28 or 29 in the 0105. BiG still has the 0105C available in that size. If you're gonna go Full Count, get that jean.

You're going to want a tagged 28 or 29 in the 0105. BiG still has the 0105C available in that size. If you're gonna go Full Count, get that jean.

really a 29 or 28? Wont the seat be too tight? And the hem measurements for Raw are smaller than i'd want, don't think I could size down that much.

really a 29 or 28? Wont the seat be too tight? And the hem measurements for Raw are smaller than i'd want, don't think I could size down that much.

The jeans you're looking are all repro cuts. The Warehouse 700 is a late 30s 501, the 1000XX is a late 40s, and the Full Count 0105 is an early 50s 501. Odds are with all these styles, you're going to run out of room at the waist before you run out of seat, rise, thigh, or leg opening. The raw size 30 0105 starts at 33" in the waist. At most it's going to shrink down to 30". Jeans will probably fit great fresh outta a hot wash, but after two weeks they're going to be stretched out.

I'm a size 38 in the Warehouse 700. Could probably drop down to the 36, but the waist would more than likely be hair smaller than I'd like, and the cinch would be pointless. If I was picking up a new pair of 0105s, I'd be looking at the size 35. 36 if I wanted a relaxed fit. The 0105 is a full cut, and according to your waist size, you wouldn't want bigger than a size 29.