Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

^flash, Indeed I did get the BiG collaboration but have been tentative about the fit....They are amazing throughout the leg, but given it's my first "modern" pair in a long time, I was taken aback by the rise. Particularly the rear, it barely covers the "crack" region and I feel like they're constantly falling off when I walk (even with a belt!). I guess vintage cuts are just more my thing...It'd be a shame to sell such amazing denim so I'm holding on to them for now!

Thanks mate , im realy happy with them now

was in with the misses and there was no way I was walking behind her with an armful of dresses and what not ... So I took myself off side and took the chance to get a decent fit pic . Couldnt go in empty handed so I grabbed the shirt , the fit was great but the finishing was realy bad (loose threads everywhere), ended up leaving with a few pairs of socks :)

may i know your size ont hose 1108? and what size do you usually wear on other jeans? i like that fit on you quite loose!

thanks demonator. Those are size 31. At the time i bought them I had a waist size of 32, so I sdo on them. I've lost some weight so current waist size is a 31. So all in all current fit is tts.

As far as size in other jeans i'd go for a 31, but my biggest concern especially for the modern cuts is the thigh sizeing.

Hope that helps.

FullCount1108-1.jpg

I read through fullcount threads on this board and others but I am a bit confused. I guess one can not take the one wash measurements as an example of how the raw version turns out after normal machine washing?

So, to be exact, will a 1108 in size 36 (raw) shrink and (fast and easily) stretch to tagged size? Or will it stay below/above tagged size. They measure 36,8" in the one wash version.

I pretty much look for a fit like PaulT's. That is really nice! Not too tight in the top block. I hope he doesn't mind quoting his picture... :rolleyes:

I actually read flash's advice. But as I said, I am a bit confused regarding other's opinions.

"fullcounts shrink to tag size but stretch a lot so it is advisable to size down 1 from your true waist".

Edited by ThomasK

I read through fullcount threads on this board and others but I am a bit confused. I guess one can not take the one wash measurements as an example of how the raw version turns out after normal machine washing?

So, to be exact, will a 1108 in size 36 (raw) shrink and (fast and easily) stretch to tagged size? Or will it stay below/above tagged size. They measure 36,8" in the one wash version.

I pretty much look for a fit like PaulT's. That is really nice! Not too tight in the top block. I hope he doesn't mind quoting his picture... :rolleyes:

I actually read flash's advice. But as I said, I am a bit confused regarding other's opinions.

"fullcounts shrink to tag size but stretch a lot so it is advisable to size down 1 from your true waist".

Glad you like the fit.

I found fitting really simple. I nearly always take a 32; that's what I went for with these. I tried on a one-wash pair first. The 1108 fit pretty much as you expect - fairly slim. I found them a little tight around the crotch at first but they eased. I don't find the waist band particulary stretches (I wear a belt).

So, in conclusion, I sized regularly and that's the result.

Finally repaired my acid holes now (!) and they're looking pretty good. Beautiful jeans.

Edited by Paul T