Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

BM - Agreed. I think it is the tone of the yellow stitching that makes them stand out and also the bottom of the arc is blunt rather than coming to point which, to me, makes them to be a more visible feature than other makers. That all being said, I'm not such a fan of levi's style arcs anyway so my view is not wholly objective.

I finally bought my first pair of fc. Thank you guys for your input!

I usually am all crazy about LVC, but lately learned to appreciate japanese manufacturers. I don't know why exactly but when I look at pictures of fc jeans at various stages, I always have the feeling that they are indeed "old" jeans and not repros.

How many inseam shrinkage do I expect? If hemmed to 34 inches, will it shrink to 32?

^You keep coming up with more unconventional pieces, I like your collection... ;)

The 1800's are (if I remember correctly) supposed to be closer to a repro of a 66' model (possibly on the 1108 cut?), so the fabric sort of reflects that era in terms of color and feel. I actually think it's a great fabric from what I've seen on japanese blogs, etc.

^ yes they are. I'm just a sucker for anything advertised as a 60's cut and generally just order. I did initially find the cut weird. The tight thighs and large leg opening looked like flares on me but with me living in Bangkok I can get them tailored for next to nothing, so got the leg opening reduced to 8 inch and I'm happy as larry.

My dear buddy beautiful_freak kindly sent me his 1108XX as christmas present, as he owns enough pairs. Thank you!

DSC02779.jpg

DSC02782.jpg

DSC02783.jpg

DSC02784.jpg

DSC02787.jpg

DSC02788.jpg

DSC02789.jpg

DSC02790.jpg

I really love the fit and denim, so it will be a tough decision between this pair, the 710 for the HDC or the Devis contest. Advice? Don't keep silent. Thanks.

(If you're interested in Samurai, see that thread. I wear his 710XX there).

a nice "fuck you" to you! christmas present...pff... :D

Well, you know what I would say:

1. Devi's (most unique and your only chance to get this one now)

2. Fullcount (because you can get them always later on and they are different to your 710 you already own)

3. 710

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

The shirt? I own it for 4 years (obviously don't wear it too often, although it's one of my favorite bands). You might try interpunk.com or kingsroadmerch, if they still print that design.

Regarding the jeans: you're all right. The Devi's will be the most fun project and if the sizing's right, I will do it. The FC's or Samurais can be bought or worn later. So let's cross fingers. Cheers mates.

(b_f, I will change my adress and phone number, so don't even try to track me down).

Edited by Max Power