Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

haha. He actually contradicts everything he says. Search through the early pages of this thread and you will see what I mean. Regardless, I might just stick it out. I gave them a warm soak the other day because I wanted to be sure to get all the shrink out before I progress I have managed to stretch them out a bit more, and I have a feeling that they will give even more over time. The top block measures 1.5 inches more narrow than my comparable ROY and IH 634's and thats what I am feeling. Not sure how to go about stretching the top block other than wearing them. Maybe ill wear some lead diapers and do some sumo squats or something...

I dunno guys, I'm really liking the fit on my 1101s. Been wearing them for almost a week now and they are the most comfortable jean I've ever had...more comfortable than my sz33 Eternal 811s. The color of the denim is incredibly deep

I gave em a good soaking with lots of agitation to get maximum shrinkage. Here are the measurements:

1101 size 32

Pre Soak/Post Soak

Waist - 35/33

Front Rise - 11.6/10.6

Rear Rise - 16/15

Thigh - 13.25/12.5

Knee - 9.5/9

Hem - 8.25/8

Inseam - 34/31.75

And here are some really atrocious fit pics, my apologies for the terrible quality

dk6wedd.jpg?133aq3sw.jpg?17TpvB5H.jpg?1

Ask and ye shall recieve...Here are some fit pics with the 811s...probably even worse than the last set, apologize for the quality again, let someone borrow my camera and the lighting was terrible.

The 811 is basically a straight leg cut compared to the 1101s. Slimmer in the thigh and wider at the hem. These are 8.5" at the hem.

3JoMtDM.jpg?13viVTyQ.jpg?1XT8wDVO.jpg?1

here's some pics of the fullcounts i got for £20 , there lot 0105sfs

Picture242.jpg

Picture241.jpg

Picture240.jpg

you can just about see where i removed the paint on the left thigh, well chuffed especially for what i paid for them

How were you able to remove the paint so well?

so who's handled any of the Wild Cotton products? The tight fit Type 1 jacket, WW2 1100's (1108 and 0105 cuts as discussed before), or the 1840 jeans (1108 cut)? I'm not sure if the Wild Cotton products share the same denim, but know at least that brown cotton (not sure how to translate) gives them a purplish brown hue.

The 1840's have been catching my attention lately:

http://www.fullcount-online.com/category/C003/1840.html

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bears/fullcount-1840/

Would be interested to here anyone's thoughts...