Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

Yea mate they came one wash ( found out after I bought them )

They are pretty tight in the waist but button easily and they shouldn't take much to stretch out as after 10 minutes walking around the house the waist and top block give a little and there much more comfortable

They fit a lot tighter all round than my tts 1108's but that's to be expected as I sd1 with these.

All in all I'm super stoked with these , the denim is beautiful and the shade of indigo is soo rich

Ill get some fit pics up at the weekend when I actually see sunlight , realy depressing leaving for work in the dark and then coming home in the dark

Edited by Flash

Thanks mate , yes there the wild cotton

They feel realy smooth but kind of textured because of all the vertical slubs , not worlds away from the standard denim but noticeably different

Edited by Flash

Still need to convince myself to go for a looser cut ... I was considering a pair of Denime xx but I know myself that there just not made for me ( could allways go for the 66xx )

I'm not into skinny cuts but for my body type I think slim cuts work best for me

But as you said the lvc fit slimmer than you would think so they could be an option for me

Edited by Flash

^^ well this is their 1108 cut, AFAIK. They offered this model in the 1108 and 0105 cut, a cur for every taste. So they didn't try to reproduce a '44 cut here ;)

^I have yet to see a bad fit on you Flash! I think you are right that a regular cut could look stupid on you. But then those looser cuts don't look that big on a smaller frame. Just look at the Rakuten models that also mostly wear sizes from 28-31.

Although....go for the 66XX! ;)

Yes mate there the 1108 cut , i think its my build plus the fact im about 5 goot 7" that makes fuller cuts not look the best on me

Its a shame because a lot of the jeans i realy love are fuller cuts ( double o soul's 003's as an example and your own 3000vx )

Its not like i have not tried looser repro cuts ( ive owned flat head 3005 , two moon 530 , evisu 2001 , pbj 003 and a lot more )

I think ill wait untill im i hong kong again and i can try the jeans on , im sick of wasting money buying jeans and selling them on , it was ok lossing a few £ when i had a bit of a disposeable income ( not alot but living at mum and dads ment no bills :) ) but with buying a house and Sarah wanting new things changed every other day the money just isnt there to lose anymore

Edited by Flash