Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

Hurrah, someone else with the 1101 model! They look like they will be a great fit once soaked and you're spot on about the denim. I'll start on mine full time next month but am wearing them today as I needed something smarter for the office. They're so comfortable and soft and will be great for the summer. Enjoy.

Thanks guys, can't wait to start wearing these. Hopefully I get to soak them tomorrow.

Shout out to and-japan as well, shipping to Sweden was about a week and I didn't have to pay any taxes. Was a bit nervous about that one as this was financially a highly questionable purchase...

Was too eager to wait so soaked the jeans this morning, dry now. Quick and lousy pics with the iphone. Happy about the fit though!

56814798-019B-41F0-A08F-1F68EE438367-233

BE4F498E-B950-4D75-876A-0C27D43CA314-233

Did a 45 minute soak in hottest possible tap water with like 20 minutes of pretty intense (!) agitation by hand. Wouldn't mind just a little more shrinkage, but that will probably come with the first machine wash right? Sorry about the poor pictures but my camera is out of battery and I can't find the charger.

Edited by chyllien

The waist stretches out significantly. I would say the waist will stretch back to pre soak measurements fairly quickly.  The waist is the last thing I worry about with Full Counts.  As long as the thigh is comfortable and fits how you want, the waist should be ok, as long as you are not needing 3 more inches of room.  

Edited by garden gnomes in space

Fit looks spot on.  The xx denim is great.  It softens up nicely, and any weird bulging you may be experiencing will go away.  My 0105xx were like burlap lined cardboard for a few days and then they just gave in and draped so nicely.  

I say cuff them.  Why are you anti hem?  If it provides you with the fit you want, I say go for it.  I think the slimmer jeans like the 1108 and 1109 look the best with a single 1" cuff.  Thats how I am wearing my 0105's, and it looks great with a low profile shoe like vans or chucks.  

I soaked it once for about an hour in hot tap water.. but after taking that pic I have soaked it again - hasn't dried yet.  Not sure if the 2nd soaking will do too much?

I could get it hemmed (non chainstitch) .. I'll see if cuffing looks any good with 'em, but I haven't been keen of cuffing in the past hehe.

Be interested to see how they look after they soften up first.. as they are obv pretty stiff at the moment :)

try to agitate the denim whilst soaking.  I have found that most denim reacts to the agitation rather than just the hot temperature.  If you do get them hemmed, I seriously suggest tracking down someone with a Union Special.  The roping effect is really a nice feature, and in my opinion absolutely necessary.  Might as well go all in, right?  Where do you live?

Hi,

long time lurker on Sufu in general and a follower of this thread,I recently bought some Full Count 1108xx from And,3 days to the UK via DHL,brilliant service!

I'm trying to work out how to post up fit pics but have a feeling I need to up my post count first?

Anyway I'm really pleased with the Full count,always been a LVC 47 wearer in the past but these 1108 are something else.