Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

Yes mate there the 1108 cut ,

Huh? The tag says 1100. I thought this recent WWII detailed jean was applied to the 1100 and 0105 patterns....

If you want something looser fitting, why not round out your Fullcount collection with the 0105?

edit, I figured out where my confusion comes from.... I was thinking they used the 1101 and 0105 to make these WWII jeans. They used 1100. The 1100 is the same as the 1108?

Edited by setterman

The 1100 is just fullcounts general model number for there ww2 jeans

The full model number is 1100-13-08

13 for the year and 08 for the cut

I had a pair of 0105fs a few years ago and they didnt fit too bad , boxy top block but the taper worked for me so they could be another option but id wait untill next years 1100-14-05 and see what the details are

Denime were inseam 37" and are at about 34.5" now give or take which gives me a little spare to turn up.

The FC's from a size 33 waist and up offer 37" inseam but I think I'd probably err toward a size 32 with these, certainly looking at the 1101 or 0105 anyway, but then you lose the longer inseam with size 32 and below, think they're something like 35" raw.

Nobother I'm no rush happy to just wear in the Denime for the time being and not make a third balls up!

Might visit Shoreditch for a mooch about over the Easter weekend and visit Son of a Stag. If only they didn't charge £295 for everything! Sigh...

Im seriously considering the 0105 as well. I contacted and-japan, and while its not on their site, they can get it.

you are correct , last years 1100-12 was only available in the 1108 cut

the 1100 model changes every year , everything from the cut , denim and details

iirc this is the first year it has been offered in two different cuts

id love to find a pair of the 1100-10 , the 16.5oz denim looked soo nice

845516b5203cf5483070eafe9c553114_zpse6e42791.jpg

Edited by Flash

I really appreciate it, but I'm a little thicker than that. I havn't measured my true waist, but i normally wear a snug 34(measured; not tagged) in most brands. i prefer a slim straight cut, but a tad worried about the thighs in these bad boys. It seems to be a fairly common concern for this model though.

the thighs can be quite slim on the 1108's so asking for measurements from the shop would be best , and-japan.com offer a great service and you wont find a cheaper price online

there is allways the 1101 cut if you want a little room in the thighs

you still weaaring the 1108's gnome ?

Edited by Flash

the thighs can be quite slim on the 1108's so asking for measurements from the shop would be best , and-japan.com offer a great service and you wont find a cheaper price online

there is allways the 1101 cut if you want a little room in the thighs

you still weaaring the 1108's gnome ?

no, I just cant do it. It feels too constricting.It turns out that its not the thighs that are doing it, its the hip measurement. I need a bit more room, like another 2 inches. Its a shame, but I will get some Full Counts again, as they are far too fine a denim to ignore.

hog, i hear ya about the waist situation in St. Louis. this is a city full of food and beer. we have an entire neighborhood of Italian restaurants... gooey butter cake is everywhere.... frozen custard on every block.... the slinger* is an after-hours delicacy.... so many catholics that fish fry fridays are major social events during lent.... more all-you-can-drink beer events than can be imagined.

so yeah, looser fits are popular around here.

*slinger - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slinger