What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

ran around NYC once again .... another beautiful day

Fresh 255 90's . Capitol E . Obey . Supreme

404ruh4.jpg

2d7u91t.jpg

42n51l0.jpg

Found these for 35$ @ a thrift shop... 8)

milkcrate x lucien x vans *sample* sk8 hi

3zvbmtd.jpg

483pqxh.jpg

is that the 06 new eraxsupreme? shit, want one so bad now

and sick vans. love milkcrate atheletics.

ya, moving and a growing hand... on its way to gael garcia benal size in science of sleep.

Haha. The hand isn't growing, it's just the camera angle. It's playing tricks with you. :cool:

eh, 2nd fit for the day. Gotta head back up to campus for a schmooze-fest. Just started back in grad school in August and they're already trottin' us out for the dog & pony show. Lame.

mwr_101006c.jpg

My robot costume is:

Brioni tie

T. Pink shirt & links

Canali suit (hate those pants)

Johnston & Murphy

awkward angle, but nice...

eh, 2nd fit for the day. Gotta head back up to campus for a schmooze-fest. Just started back in grad school in August and they're already trottin' us out for the dog & pony show. Lame.

mwr_101006c.jpg

My robot costume is:

Brioni tie

T. Pink shirt & links

Canali suit (hate those pants)

Johnston & Murphy

You need to get those pants fixed. They aren't falling right..

Nice Mike. Perhaps you should start up your own label ;)

I'd love to make stuff but right now the process is a bit slow and my time is always a bit limited, it took me probably 5-6 hours to make it plus sourcing materials etc :D

if I learn to sew a bit faster and more effortless I wouldn't mind making some stuff for real, though.

cheap has been rocking some great stuff recently, gotta dig the hair and everything :cool:

jane, the classy top works very well with jeans and chucks, awesome combination

Battling the harsh weathers of the UK

111006.jpg

silas beanie, the north face goretex paclite, stussy tee, visvim cordu, the usual, nike blazers

Not busting out your dior's yet Rirawin? everytime i see a pair of diors i start getting really jealous as i can't buy them. nice blazers too. I always wanted those blazers

Not yet, debating whether or not to bung em in the washing machine at 90 degrees C to see if I can "attempt" to shrink it down a little... and I need to go get them hemmed.

You need to shrink them? man....they look good already. I don't think a hot wash will do much as they'll probably stretch out fairly quickly, even more so considering you sag 'em. I hope you got the sizing right this time. we've all witnessed the long battle you've been through

Not yet, debating whether or not to bung em in the washing machine at 90 degrees C to see if I can "attempt" to shrink it down a little... and I need to go get them hemmed.

A poster once suggested putting stretched denim inside out in the dryer for about 15 minutes, works for me. This is of course useless if you wash your denim often as it takes care of the stretching.