What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

I've got a different aestetic than most here. 4 days a week I'm dealing with moms and teachers when I drop my kids off and pick them up at school. The best way to get an upper hand is to look smart casual and like you've got complete control of the situation. Then all the mom's who show up in sweatpants and a tee with bed hair wonder why they can't get it together but I can. It's a stay at home parents version of intimidation. It's fun and I'm not the only one who plays. Stay at home moms are a cutthroat bunch. This is my basic look.

Oxxford jacket

Lands End button down

Lands End khakis

Russell Boots

My son needs to work on his fit. There's shorts under there somewhere.

100_2755.jpg

I've got a different aestetic than most here. 4 days a week I'm dealing with moms and teachers when I drop my kids off and pick them up at school. The best way to get an upper hand is to look smart casual and like you've got complete control of the situation. Then all the mom's who show up in sweatpants and a tee with bed hair wonder why they can't get it together but I can. It's a stay at home parents version of intimidation. It's fun and I'm not the only one who plays. Stay at home moms are a cutthroat bunch. This is my basic look.

Oxxford jacket

Lands End button down

Lands End khakis

Russell Boots

My son needs to work on his fit. There's shorts under there somewhere.

Cute little guy you got there. maybe he'll become superfuture's first child project.... jokes jokes.

i think a pair of jeans would complete the little guy's look-----but maybe that's just my bias

If I decided what he wore I'd probably go with jeans. He gets to decide though. Kids have just a few years where they can pick out clothes and not give a rats ass about what anyone thinks about them. They just go into their dresser and grab what they like. He's only 3 and he came home from school the other day and told me that one of the boys in his class said his sandals were girl shoes. 3 years old and he's already getting peer pressure about his clothes. Insane.

You've only got complete sartorial freedom when you're very young and when you're very old. Might as well use it.

Not yet, debating whether or not to bung em in the washing machine at 90 degrees C to see if I can "attempt" to shrink it down a little... and I need to go get them hemmed.

from your pics rira, you can afford to go about 2 sizes down on the fit. Brand new, you shouldn't be able to sag them past your waist. It'll stretch out in a week and fit super slouchy but tight in the legs, just the way you like em. Return them to browns and get a smaller size!

You need to get those pants fixed. They aren't falling right..

Yeah no shit. Haven't worn that suit in oh 9 months or so and it seems to have gained 2 inches in length and needs to be re-pressed. Plus its a bad pic, but either way they were lookin funky yesterday. At least the jacket still fit ok.

Anyway...

today-

mwr_101106a.jpg

mwr_101106b.jpg

NdG jacket

thrift shirt

PBJ

Cafe Noir

Mike Lowrey is the master of proportions. If I ever put out a solid menswear line I will find you and pay you whatever I have to in order to get you to model.

Spot on Thorns, I have been thinking the same thing for ages. Always looking good Mike and you take swell shots too, I will have to get some Jeans to you when I have time.

Cheap......Looking Farking cool brother!

Felix nice simple look you got going there ;)

How do you open your cupboard and drawers at the back there?

those are my roommates, but actually there's a space between the bed and the closet thing, it opens easily.

but it's still a dorm room :\