What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

when my son was around 3 or 4 he would sing the words to "all the small things".

to hear a 3 year old sing "com-mis-erat-ing" was pretty cool

hahaha that's awesome.

seriously, I grew up with songs like "Dammit" "Josie" etc. they're classics in my book.

it's okay, my musical tastes are quite good enough, I can afford to have some guilt pleasures

;)

if you consider this a "guilt" pleasure, maybe you should have kept it in the closet or in superconfessional. a friend of mine's boyfriend admitted that he is fascinated by transexuals, but then again... he only admitted this to his girlfriend when he was drunk (not on the internet).

what a day,

I must say one of the greatest combos in the world....a new deck and some old kicks..

2mdp72o.jpg

2uizs79.jpg

chocolate fitted

hundreds too loud purple paisley

LVC '47 501 xx that dont recieve enough attention

nike dunks, fav colorway ever.....black and white is too clean

plan b pj ladd....one session old aka too perfect + sunshine in october = a very happy kixslf

if you consider this a "guilt" pleasure, maybe you should have kept it in the closet or in superconfessional. a friend of mine's boyfriend admitted that he is fascinated by transexuals, but then again... he only admitted this to his girlfriend when he was drunk (not on the internet).

ha.

i really do hope you are kidding.

anyone who tries to hard to impress anyone on the internet is a dork, myself included.

please dont take yourself too seriously. its way more embarrassing than admitting you listened to pop punk when you were 12.

today, super serious internet pose face

1003663ru8.jpg

kenneth cole button up

julian red nikki sixx

vintage loafers

1003648dm2.jpg

the shirt has this really cool embroidery but i couldn't get it to show up in a picture. its a black on black floral-ish design.

you know what I hate.. violent motherfuckers who cant behave..

my friend was throwing this party at a club, we were there, just chilling. suddenly some jackass comes up to our table - me and one friend just chatting - and starts opening up. he said something like "you know man, I broke my fucking hand, I cant move 2 out of 5 fingers, if I could you know what would happen". I was like wtf, I have no idea so move on.. the guy keeps talking, he said that "you're the one who came to fuck with me". we were sitting and catching up with an old friend, never seen this dude before.

he keeps busting his mouth, my friend who is the calmest dude ever was getting more pissed then me. at one point I see the idiot ready to go at it, so I move my head down. the fucker head butts me, with his forehead right into to the top of my head. I saw it coming, guess who got hurt. the dude was thrown out. when I was leaving I saw him outside. grabbed my belt like they do in the movies, he bailed quick though, the dude was drunk as hell so didnt thake much.

its my fucking birthday, I hate shit like this :P

today_oct11.jpg

corneliani shirt

thrift store vest

zara belt

diors

fucking socks...

shitty day :(

I'm alright, I got my head down so hes the one who got hurt..that was probably the wackest waywt ever,but the bar is right next to my apartment so I couldn't resist taking a pic-- :rolleyes:uckily I wasnt as drunk as the other idiot..

Carl, hahaha so true :D

thanks!

I always try to play it calm in situationsand 99% time it works but this time it wasn't up to me anymore..

I guess the bday was okay apart from that,only prob now is that I have a meeting tomorrow morning (hung over and bruised..), thats should be some recordable material right there :P