What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

You're like a cool John Malkovich!

you mean a cooler John Malkovich.

'cause john malkovich is already a cool motherfucker.

did anyone ever see that time he was on late night and he talked about mugging that mugger? "so i went home and put on my best knifing clothes..." classic.

Whoa. Jesus fuck, what happened?

sister tg came home buzzed on bubbly and got a bit rough on superchat.;)

( ddml yeah its part of last years halloween. mr. durden with 3 costume changes)

what i really wore today:

at the petting zoo, showing off for the kids.

1003595byu0.jpg

like father like son. you should see the fade on his jeans.

1003591jx1.jpg

it got cold

1003635km2.jpg

dotd scarf

vintage tweed jacket

tg button

cultpop necklace

AA v neck

gap skinny

vans sk8 hi

unbuttoned

1003639ln0.jpg

sister tg came home buzzed on bubbly and got a bit rough on superchat.;)

( ddml yeah its part of last years halloween. mr. durden with 3 costume changes)

what i really wore today:

at the petting zoo, showing off for the kids.

1003595byu0.jpg

like father like son. you should see the fade on his jeans.

1003591jx1.jpg

it got cold

1003635km2.jpg

dotd scarf

vintage tweed jacket

tg button

cultpop necklace

AA v neck

gap skinny

vans sk8 hi

unbuttoned

1003639ln0.jpg

your look really goes up exponentially when you start buttoning up. it's so fucking hard to judge anyone when they're just wearing a tshirt and jeans, but with the western shirt and now with that fucking pimp jacket, i can now honestly say i'm a fan cult.

Guest Fade to Black

yeah i've been feelin cult's last couple posts lately...especially the one where you seem to be in motion, that's what i think captures style perfectly...clothes are just a canvas. the attitude, everything...you get my respect.

dang cult! i wasn't a big fan of your outfits when you first started popping up on wdywt, but the more you post lately, the more i grow fond of what you wear. i think it's cuz you got rid of that biker boy 'stache. whatever it is, keep it up!

edit: that's a cute pic of you & your boy jumping. awwww.

Just finished making my first DIY pocket-t so I took a picture.

DSC01201.jpg

Custom pocket on a 2 dollar t-shirt :)

John Bull SC002

Supreme Vans sk8 hi

I literally have sketches of doing something almost exactly like that from my "things to make" sketchbook from like two months ago.

I'm suing you for all of those two dollars.

Get that shit off the internet before everyone steals your idea! I can feel the t-shirt companies salivating at the next big thing.

Haha, weird. I've been wanting to attempt it ever since I became obsessed with pocket-t's, but I hadn't ever sewed before. Today I finally got my hands on a sewing machine, so I bought some fabric and gave it a shot. Pocket is crooked, but I can't complain.

Oh, and I'm maybe 5'5". Supershort, haha.

Haha, weird. I've been wanting to attempt it ever since I became obsessed with pocket-t's, but I hadn't ever sewed before. Today I finally got my hands on a sewing machine, so I bought some fabric and gave it a shot. Pocket is crooked, but I can't complain.

Oh, and I'm maybe 5'5". Supershort, haha.

5'5 isen't that short. It's just a misleading picture. Because it is taking from above you at a weird angle