What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

that little house in your backyard is great.

i also like your bag.

and those clouds are cool. we need more pics of clouds in here.

haha thanks...yeah i like that house too..we store our lawnmower and other gardening stuff in there and tons of apples during winter.

i'll do my best with the clouds:rolleyes:

haha this look is so Seattle, for serious.

this style breeds on the UW Ave.

I need to visit the Ave more often! You cant find pho any better than there. Plus I live downtown and got laughed at last night for my cuffing my APC's by Niketown.

unknown cardi

sex pistols tshirt

vintage ck belt

zara jeans

leather shop shoes

bed hair (i was in a hurry)

I love bed hair, it just gets me.

btw-love that you're posting regularly with us Jane, really nice to see some consistent female presence between you/canice/tg76

^Does that sweater have a kokopeli on it? I have been going to this random scraggly bar where the decor is kokopelis X roses X punk rock art, so my life has recently been including a lot of kokopeli...

Guest Airjamie
Where did you get those boards of the beach in the background? I'm looking for something like that for my apartment.

I saw some like that in the sf diesel store a couple seasons ago. Im pretty convinced thats where they are from.

^Does that sweater have a kokopeli on it? I have been going to this random scraggly bar where the decor is kokopelis X roses X punk rock art, so my life has recently been including a lot of kokopeli...

that indeed is a rendering of kokopelli, although it'd take an expert to pinpoint if it is just a generic pattern or if it reflects any specific tribe's art. i personally am a fan of

one tribe's interpretation of the kokopelli myth that holds that his gigantic penis is detachable, and he'd leave it in rivers to impregnate girls who would bathe in it. i wish, i wish, i wish...