What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

I need to figure out how to take pictures with my MacBook too, fuck. I think I've had this thing for like a month now and I still haven't shit with it. Instruction booklets are like kryptonite for me though. I can't be fucked really. I just got my digital camera working recently after a year.

I stil lkeep referring back to asuzano's fit, that shit is near perfect. Oversized tops + skinny bottoms, looks like he walked straight out of Non-no. I wouldn't be able to pull it off myself (especially since I just cut all my hair off) but good shit man, you have achieved that balance. I reckon you've got the best fit out of the past 10 to 20 pages, at least.

junglejane, you look fantastic but yeah, your shoes are pretty eh. the top 95% is beauty and the bottom 5% is the beast.

damn that hoodie is nice....yes its fine to tuck them behing the tongue bc they're Hitops ha!

No. Im sorry. He looks like a clown.

And anyone who does that will look like a clown.

End of story.

PS...DDML pull your jeans over your tongues, go look at yourself in the mirror, voila! You see how much better that looks?

Fade To Black - If it makes you feel any better i thought you looked very fly. Certainly the best of anyone from the past few days.

Guest Fade to Black

what the fuck...that shit's like my best outfit and i get comments sayin i look like a cardboard figure...greeeaaat. shit man i'm wasted at this point after 4+ hours of tailgating. whatever though s'all good...but fuck y'all!

i do think i need a better camera though...i don't think this phone is doing my style justice. Actually pictures probably aren't even a good medium, y'all gotta see me in motion. Slow motion for ya, i like it like that when you workin that back (directed at junglejane)

End of story.

promise?

we know you dont like the tongue. im not a big fan myself, especially when it looks contrived, but we get it already.

no one is going to concede and im starting to think peeps are doin' it just to get you at this point.

can we let it go?

Guest Fade to Black
fade man- you know i always dig your fits!

you must have yohji hookups, PM me if you feel like sharing ;)

you know, to be honest...a lot of the older Yohji stuff i have is from my dad when he was buyin designer stuff in the 80's (nowadays he wears the same Lacoste track suit he bought back in 99, like 5/6 days a week...but he's still the one I go to for style counseling). I know Shark will not approve since he dissed Cult for having hand me downs...but fuck that, NOTHING beats a good hand me down piece for history and quality of fabrics (the world just doesn't produce the same cotton/wool/cashmere it did 20 years ago).

Other than that I just check out the Y's store in Hong Kong or when i get a chance the aoyama boutique for main label in Tokyo. Joyce is a rip off for Yohji Yamamoto and their selection ain't that hot anyways.

promise?

we know you dont like the tongue. im not a big fan myself, especially when it looks contrived, but we get it already.

no one is going to concede and im starting to think peeps are doin' it just to get you at this point.

can we let it go?

I know they are.

Fine, im over it.

icon8.gif

Guest Fade to Black
Eh.. some of my favorite suits are my dad's old ones. Hand-me-downs from loved ones can't be beat, especially if they fit/feel/look excellent.

I just don't feel too good about purchasing a stranger's garbs. That is all.

Please don't delete this, Minya. Please.

ah alright, that makes a bit more sense....i personally don't buy vintage myself, but i wouldn't knock those who do, it's basically the same as a hand me down and works well if it fits perfect.

thanks Carl, your'e a real fuckin sweetheart you know that *puts elbow around Carl's neck and kisses him on cheek, in a very manly way*

Eh.. some of my favorite suits are my dad's old ones. Hand-me-downs from loved ones can't be beat, especially if they fit/feel/look excellent.

I just don't feel too good about purchasing a stranger's garbs. That is all.

Please don't delete this, Minya. Please.

wow, someone who feels the same about vintage as I do...player status hand me downs are ok though

now if I could find this garbage software that came with my sony cam I'll post the pic from last night

jane looking quite lovely this evening, don't break too many hearts

rumpled light blue paul smith shirt with small floral print (sleeves rolled up)

rrds

hazelnut suede gucci loafers

navy polo socks

panerai luminor titanium pam91

End of story.

PS...DDML pull your jeans over your tongues, go look at yourself in the mirror, voila! You see how much better that looks?

hmmmm... i pulled the hems over the tongues, carl, but now it looks even worse!

ddmclownvb0.jpg

found some funny pics from yesterday night :o

my girlfriend is finally learning to use the SLR though

today_oct08.jpg

me: thrift vest + james perse tee + blank tee + dior + vans + miller

her: fenchurch sweater + superdry tee + h&m jeans + faith london boots