What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

if you consider this a "guilt" pleasure, maybe you should have kept it in the closet or in superconfessional. a friend of mine's boyfriend admitted that he is fascinated by transexuals, but then again... he only admitted this to his girlfriend when he was drunk (not on the internet).

get over yourself

/rolls eyes

Jmatsu - Err..

Cultpop- Clean. Your posts have been looking real good for a while now, imo.

Gnar - I agree with dry the rain, the mondays are looking good

hipset, Everything you post is fantastic. I love your LES look you have going but this one is very sharp. You wear those brands the way they should be worn. You look like a real cool dude.

By the way, what pants/shoes did you wear?

i wore some super skinny dark grey pants that are some barney's made for whatever line. some white canvas tretorns, nylite i guess is the model. it was a great outfit, i mean it was my 21st. best night of my life. highlight of the night, sychronized swimmers performed.

ha.

i really do hope you are kidding.

anyone who tries to hard to impress anyone on the internet is a dork, myself included.

please dont take yourself too seriously. its way more embarrassing than admitting you listened to pop punk when you were 12.

dreams come true... it was obviously satire. although i definitely don't take myself seriously i don't see the problem with doing so. also i don't think that dude is 12.

touche.

The outfits on here just keep getting better and better.

agreed

canice lose the keychain and get some clean kicks, you'll look less boyish which isn't a bad thing

cult, your look has really evolved, loved the hayjumping pic too man

Jesus.

1. I never said I was 12, just that Blink was a kind of music I listened to when I WAS 12.

There's nothing wrong with liking music you used to like.

2. I never said they were punk rock, they're obviously just pop punk, anyone who knows music would know that.

Drop the musical elitist prick attitude.

Canice, that sweater is so ill. You need to buy some C-Neeon shit.

i can't tell if you're being sarcastic. :/

lose the keychain and get some clean kicks, you'll look less boyish which isn't a bad thing

i think i'd feel really conspicuous wearing a fluorescent sweater with some hypebeasty nikes - would almost take away from the graphic elements of the sweat. could use some replacement true white vans though...

cult, the longer shirts work well on you.

and pop punk rules! motherfuckers can't hate on cheshire cat.

Rirawin and Hipset, both of these fits destroy. Love how you're both going different directions but rock them so well.

quote]

eexxxactly. I cant wait to wear that kind of shit rirawin... I mean knit caps and such... cold front moving through dallas tomorrow...supposedly.

And I particularly like those dirty-ass vans, and the white sweater is awesome, and the heps look good, best fitting jeans i've seen on you yet.. and my favorite outfit of yours thusfar

and cheap, looked cool couple pages back, with the white windbreaker

i can't tell if you're being sarcastic. :/

i think i'd feel really conspicuous wearing a fluorescent sweater with some hypebeasty nikes - would almost take away from the graphic elements of the sweat. could use some replacement true white vans though...

He wasn't being sarcastic. Nobody said anything about nikes and vans have been played out as shit in socal (along with chucks) even though I have 4 pairs of suedes myself (and 6 pairs of chucks). They've been around since I was a little kid but they still look cute on you don't get me wrong.