Raining in San Francisco.

waywt439208.jpg

Thrift scarf.

H&M Peacoat.

Band of Outsiders button up.

Imperial.

H&M fancy shmancy socks.

Thrift shoes.

poly800rock: Is the peacoat I have the same peacoat you took buttons off of because you thought it had too many buttons?

clean fit; all the way down to the thrifted kicks.

dcfc0055xn5.jpg

ok... bought some boots after the advice of the forum... i like it better

hellishly nice CMF...i woulda stuck with the sneakers tho...they made the outfit come together seamlessly...but the boots seem to make the jacket the focal point...which is also nice...

you look like a british movie gangster...

sycamore no more- nice fit...unfortunately that peacoat would make me look shorter than i am, or else i would get it

-stussy side buttons beanie grey

-gap lumberjack

-BR military jacket

-revolvers

-grey chukkas

.put on this jacket to see if i like it or not...i might jsut return it, i want something a little more slim

dsc06722rc8.jpg

cmf, haptronic, and chris: all great fits!

.put on this jacket to see if i like it or not...i might jsut return it, i want something a little more slim

I don't know, I like it... I think it goes well with the rest.

---

As for me, no pics today. Been working at home whole day and only wore my Nudies, also have a massive headache so decided not to go out today.

JohnxJames-The fit of those jeans just don't look right. To each their own, but they make you look very short, and stocky. Everything else looks top notch.

I am short and stocky. I'm about 5'4:-5'5" at 156 lbs. Also, I have thick thighs, so skinnier jeans wouldn't look right on me.

dcfc0055xn5.jpg

ok... bought some boots after the advice of the forum... i like it better

really nice. now ive really got to pull the trigger on a duffle. i also like the length. ive been wondering how long i should make my trench coat, because it goes past my knees and gives a inspector gadget vibe.

dont post here much, but it was a really way below freezing day here in NYC. wind chill made it feel like single digits to me. however the jacket held up pretty good. windproof.

jealous that all you other guys aren't in such nasty cold weather.

n26309820_30649186_1614.jpg

dont post here much, but it was a really way below freezing day here in NYC. wind chill made it feel like single digits to me. however the jacket held up pretty good. windproof.

jealous that all you other guys aren't in such nasty cold weather.

actually, i love cold weather. over here in okinawa its way too hot.

ande-10.jpg

brand new jeans creases already

Edited by haptronic on Oct 6, 2005 at 01:19 AM

sorry, i am bored and kinda sick so i have been looking at this thread from the beginning. well, season 1 ande whalls were nice as hell.