What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

incoggw8.jpg

beers with the Figure Sapporo crew at 2 am...

from the left:

KZC -

2005 Wtaps P-Coat (no visual), Visvim beanie, Visvim Pauline hoody, Visvim (?) border henley neck, Nbhd Savage, 2001 Vans x Wtaps (no visual)

Mil-SPX -

Wtaps Hellweek zip hoody, Supreme constructed tee, Basecontrol thermal LS, Nbhd Octopus cap (no visual), Wtaps OD Jungle Stock (no visual), Wtaps WT-Arc jacket (no visual), Jordan III true blue (no visual)

10N-YA -

Nbhd beanie, Nbhd 3/4 sleeve tee, Nbhd raw jeans, Visvim Nam Jun sand (no visual)

Browns ID ankle boots (look like crap, are made like crap, and yet I am still unable to find anything better in this damn city :-\)

I really like this jacket...but living outside of Japan...Rakuten isn't translated as well as I'd like it to be. I want the pea coat that this brand has to offer (not the admiral) and I was just wondering what you paid and what was the ordering process like...I'd like to ask for this for Christmas but if it was a hassle my mom and dad would NOT be able to figure out how to order.

Any of your advice would be much appreciated...this jacket looks amazing by the way...and the price is REALLY reasonable.

Today with some "dry" weather, so got the chance to shoot some hoops.

Burberry scarf

Fred Perry polo shirt

Ande Whalls

08-12-063.jpg

08-12-061.jpg

08-12-062.jpg

08-12-064.jpg

sam, your outfit looks really bottom-heavy with those KC gunboats and the skinny SJs. since we are all picking on footwear selection...

Keeps me from tipping over after a couple Corralejos.

I did consider the Public Eyes instead, but there is still some snow on the ground.

You would have hated it with the 8130s that I had on first.

thanks for comments on previous pages guys,

to the guy that asked trainers are puma suedes picked them up in hong kong a couple summers back.

img0004yq7.jpg

pic taken after getting caught in rain at 6.30am oh joy

Loving this fit. Amazing.