What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Didnt really get dressed today... Heres Yesterday morning and later that night! Christmas Ball!! Whoohooo!

SNC10206.jpg

SNC10209.jpg

Same shit, different day:

Uppercut Peacoat

AA Hoody

Ramones Tshirt

Contest Sammies

White Chucks

SNC10219.jpg

To the ball:

Topman Bow-tie

H&M Shirt

Topman Suspender-Braces

Ted Baker 3 Button suit (not really pictured)

Cloak Boots, hidden away under the trousers

That flannel is dope, the pockets on the front look cool. If you find another one at that same thrift store, I'll buy it from you. I'm a large. peace.

God, I'd hate to out Mikey here...but he's just gonna have to face the bitter truth.

Despite the fact that the tag says "Vintage"...it might actually be from Old Navy. I might be lying...but I might not be. Respek.

Wow, they go for that much? I'm gonna have to unload some stuff now I think.

They were going for $80+ in their eBay prime. I can't believe some of their stuff still goes for $70 to this day after all this time. Plus, people don't seem to care about the American Nothing tees that hit eBay every now and then too. The market is weird I'll tell ya.

They were going for $80+ in their eBay prime. I can't believe some of their stuff still goes for $70 to this day after all this time. Plus, people don't seem to care about the American Nothing tees that hit eBay every now and then too. The market is weird I'll tell ya.

I remember the A|N hoodies went for wild sums way back. Not really a surprise that people aren't into the American Nothing/GUTG stuff. People always want the oldest ones.

Anyway:

DSCN1315.jpg

DSCN1306.jpg

Loopwheeler

LOJ demo shirt

X-rated Swatch

PBJ

Nike

mickawes - glad to know the cloak boots are still getting worn.

tiranis - peacoat is sweet

carl - cool sweater. still liking your people buy jizz?'s

acekiefer - cool vans (ones you're wearing)...and your post made me realize I have a vans store as well. only 30mins or so away... what the hell is wrong with me?

acekieffer - cool vans (ones you're wearing)...and your post made me realize I have a vans store as well. only 30mins or so away... what the hell is wrong with me?

DEFNITELY check it out...if its the same as the one by me, they have a whole bunch of stuff marked down to $19.95 and a bunch of buy one get one half off deals.

DSCN1315.jpg

QUOTE]

is that animal crossing? HAHAHAHA. i was addicted to that game for a month, now i realize that it is lame. but then again i know in afew years ill bust it out again

is that animal crossing? HAHAHAHA. i was addicted to that game for a month, now i realize that it is lame. but then again i know in afew years ill bust it out again

Dude whatever that games good. PS3 can suck it, I've got Punch Out and Zelda.

Thanks Carl. No plans to wash yet. DEFINITELY have to do crotch repairs soon though.

red.jpg

julian red jacket

emerica polo

cheap monday jeans

vans

you dress really cool but you always look so fucking sad, haha. good look, the jeans are crazy.

im wearing the same thing ive been wearing for like 3 days because im being really lazy