What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

ww2.jpg

The jackets look nice, but it seems like the shoulders are a bit wide. It creates a weird shape with your skinny jeans...

That's essentially the problem i have with the Modern Amusement pea coat I got. But you see, I, like sphoxx it would seem, have broad shoulders but skinny ass legs.

How can one remedy this without compromising arm length or too much room?

those polkes are looking good, wanting a pair bad.

and props on the American Nightmare shirt, im not in the mood to spend 70 bucks on ebay for one though.

Thanks. Yeah, spending that much on an AN shirt isn't worth it. Oh, the perks of being from Boston.

^ Could you kindly drop some information on that wool balloon beanie? Looking really proper.

The brand is Racal. I got it from the Cueve store in zozo... (thanks 2000db). Peep.

That's essentially the problem i have with the Modern Amusement pea coat I got. But you see, I, like sphoxx it would seem, have broad shoulders but skinny ass legs.

How can one remedy this without compromising arm length or too much room?

Accept that when you're layered up like hell you're not necessarily going to look in proportion with mega-skinny jeans? On very cold days (a thing that is happening less and less in the south of England these past 5 years), I end up whacking out an old faithful pair of bootlegs over my 501s... keeps my jeans wearing in, keeps me warm and keeps my fit in proportion when I'm layered to sin with sweaters, scarves and jackets.

Accept that when you're layered up like hell you're not necessarily going to look in proportion with mega-skinny jeans? On very cold days (a thing that is happening less and less in the south of England these past 5 years), I end up whacking out an old faithful pair of bootlegs over my 501s... keeps my jeans wearing in, keeps me warm and keeps my fit in proportion when I'm layered to sin with sweaters, scarves and jackets.

i can't say i know what a "bootleg" is.

i guess to further the question, am i right in assuming that even if i get the armholes taken in and the jacket fitted a little more all around, it's still gonna look essentially the same due to the shoulders, yea?

is there a means of reducing the shoulder padding without trashing the jacket?

maybe i should stop worrying about this.

^ maybe you should just wear it insted of caring too much about what other people thinks you should do. Your style should basically reflect your own oppions on what to wear and what not to wear.

Started the day off with a 3 hour citywide power outage like 5 inches of snow .

20 degrees - 7 degree wind chill factor

Pic take before going out to shovel snow

* brown Greyson & Dunn 4 ply cashmere - thermal style ( not shown )

* Black organic patagonia tee

* indigo Ace Kaihara denim ( stretched to death like 2 inches too big now )

* black lamb Nautica leather MAPP lined

2rxgt9x.jpg

++++ 14" $270 gore-tex Timberland Vibram soles ( only mentioned price cause they are bar none )

4gpzlds.jpg

good ole FASHIONED keep warm wear !

P.S. Yes I know my pic is generic as all hell ... I care not .. not today anyways .. self-timer on cheap kodak 1.3mp is the stuff !!!!

waywtd10ae3.jpg

H&M hat

Traditional Khmer scarf

Björkvin t-shirt

Nudie RRDS 8 months

Noname belt (it's only visible because I have my arms up)

Converse chucks.

played or not i want to get a scarf like this. anyone know where i can grab one of these khmer scarves or a shemagh in los angeles?