What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Today with the sporty me, been out for a run...

WESC sweater

Ande Whall Grifters

White socks

07-12-063.jpg

07-12-061.jpg

07-12-062.jpg

Dont mind the closet, im on my way to clean it up.

Have a nice day...

So did you cut/bend them yourself? And if so how did you manage to punch the holes and retain the inside edges of the punch?

The locks were completely hand made--carved and sanded using hand tools. The lace holes were initially drilled as tiny holes, then finely sawed for a rough estimated size, and finally carved for even sides.

-Bless waxed cotton trench

-Raf Simons turtleneck (now stained with makeup :()

-CCP cotton pants

-Jil Sander dress shoes

This calls for pictures, especially the Jil shoes as I usually like those very much.

First post here, been reading for the past year at least. Pretty crappy day to make the first post...

walking.jpg

Photo inspired by cmf... though obviously vastly inferior to his execution. (Don't think Saucemaster posts here, inspired by him too) :)

Wings & Horns Jacket

Wings & Horns Pull-over hoodie

Jay Allen T-shirt (not visible :( )

Nudie belt

Crate Sally jeans (first day that I took them out, been wearing them around the house for two weeks)

Varvatos Jack Purcell

That's hilarious....I picked up the exact same W+H stuff at the sample sale....the pullover and that jacket size S and M. I'm currently selling the M if anyone's interested. Its posted in the Supermarket section.

Anyway, looks really good.

i kinda like the polke no.5 but im not sure at the same time.. i like the preme blazers lots, but somehow, the quilting on the no.5 looks somewhat different.. is it the sheen?

I'm not too sure since I've never really taken a closer look at the quilting on the Supreme Blazers. The Polkes are fairly new, so it may possibly be the sheen? But I can imagine a fresh new pair of Blazers being somewhat shiny as well.

Cheap, nice.

Here's my horrible too-dark-camera-phone-pic. Never had a cameraphone before (only phone before this one was a Nokia brick). So this phone will be fun for a little while...

Hanes / Rockers NYC / LVC / Nike Sabakus once again

767572f1c57f.jpg

5884247d04b5.jpeg

Looking pale as fuck. I <3 Washington.