What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Huh...i think i fucked the board up for a minute there.

Cashmere Scarf

Jacket

H&M Shirt

Jawbreaker Tee

Panama Blimpy Jerri-curls

Huarache Lights

450rh4k.jpg

In the most loving manner, those kicks are killin' that fit. Such a well composed outfit deserves kicks with composition.

Wow, silhouette are you serious. I can't believe you even care about that; no disrespect. I was down for those jeans because I got them for free and they were around my size. We can't argue haha, I wear clothing for the exact opposite reason that you do. I just realized we will always butt heads, so let's just be homies.

word up for free shit.

and cheap, yours aint nuthuggers, but you've some kinda weird ass vortex in your crotch, explaining those fades you got on the SCs.

sphoxx - the acronyms is the best part...the jeans suck, its just fun to make up names.

reall1 - i am inclined to agree that some boots would look better...but as corned beef said, huaraches just kick ass and when work calls for lots of walking nothing is nicer.

sidney - AE-1! My first camera. Brings back some good memories of walls, flowers, and out of focus sunsets.

cheap - As requested...24 Hour Revenge Therapy is the jam.

44gtrtw.jpg

waywtdec05bm5.jpg

Logistik Mil. Jacket

Generic Hooded Vest

Funtland White/Red Stripe Button Up

Cheap Monday Overdyed Black

Vans Prison Issue

those prison issues look perfect with your CM.

i need a pair of those stat. not a big fans of the low tops but the high tops look fucking awesome. do they come in white as well?

you said you got yours on ebay and ive looked around with no luck.

anyone know where i can find some?

sidney - AE-1! My first camera. Brings back some good memories of walls, flowers, and out of focus sunsets.

Oh paying for film and developing... plus waiting... and scanning. I look forward to the fun... it's been too long since I shot film... :D

Its actually a locker that I got, and i watched this film where a guy had his locker covered in stickers. So I figured I would make one on my own. Long way to go :) Lots of skate- and snowboardbrands because I used to be a skater or tried to:D Some of them: FUBU, birdhouse, dakine, jeenyus, flow, forum, alis, hawk, quiksilver etc...

PICT0275.jpg

You're from Aarhus right?

those prison issues look perfect with your CM.

i need a pair of those stat. not a big fans of the low tops but the high tops look fucking awesome. do they come in white as well?

you said you got yours on ebay and ive looked around with no luck.

anyone know where i can find some?

This is the seller I got mine from and proof that they come in white. (ebay link)

I'd say either ask the seller if he has any left or take a peak in a local skateshop and if they don't have them see if they know when they'll get them or if they can order them for you...?