What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Witts, I do still love that jacket. It fits you really well and gives every outfit you've worn it with some form of edge, I don't know.

Maybe I'm just too in love with the jacket. But it looks good on you. I can even get past the new era and the stussy tshirt (pet hates I guess) because the shoes/jacket/jeans all compliment eachother so well.

totally agree, jacket is dope and the jeans and shoes look great (although those shoes look like suede eras? what are they witts?)

You're lucky to have a peachfuzz. All I can get are the "asian cat whiskers".

Doesn't shaving every day/ every minute mean that your hair gets more bristly and harder and more tightly grown? Perhaps you can try shaving when you dont even have any visible hairs....

Untested theory.

Doesn't shaving every day/ every minute mean that your hair gets more bristly and harder and more tightly grown? Perhaps you can try shaving when you dont even have any visible hairs....

Untested theory.

haha no

ten characters

Damn it, wish I would have a forest and some nicer weather so I cook do better pictures. Like Beatle's. Hrmpf, I guess im stuck with sticking to my room and other parts of my house !

Nevertheless, another rainy day.

PICT0272.jpg

PICT0274.jpg

Chelsea FC home jersey

Ande Whall Grifters (One week mark)

White socks

Ew, chelsea.

I know :) Im a Man U. fan...

But the quality and fit of this jersey is incredible.

And, when you are on Stamfor Bridge to see Chelsea vs. Barcelona, you gotta pick a side u know :)

I know :) Im a Man U. fan...

But the quality and fit of this jersey is incredible.

And, when you are on Stamfor Bridge to see Chelsea vs. Barcelona, you gotta pick a side u know :)

I was at the Chelsea vs Munchen game last season for the CL and the atsmosphere was crazy.