What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

agree with coldrice here cult, the scarf is wearing you. but function over fashion i suppose.

that STP shirt was off the purple tour right? my first concert...STP, meat puppets, and red kross

its actually an stp racing shirt. as in Scientifically Treated Petroleum and richard petty etc. not Stone Temple Pilots (or Shirley Temple's Pussy).

as far as the scarf, i know its pretty ridiculous (8 x1.5 feet in case you're wondering) but it is super warm and i love its theatrical and over the top vibe.

edit: kix definately digging the new you. i think the one two punch of whatever weight you lost and the slimmer fits is kicking ass.

Woo boring touristy pictures.

victoria1.jpg

Yesterday: Hare jacket, Marimekko long sleeve, Ande Whall jeans, Martin Margiela sneakers, Marimekko bag.

victoria2.jpg

... and today, upon realizing that it is colder than I assumed it would be: minus the Marimekko sure, add W+H hoodie, American Apparel cardigan, Penguin thermal.

you in my city!

Monday.....damn.

James017.jpg

Undefeated

APC

Adidas

don't know what look you're going for, but it would be in your benefit to either get a better fitting tee OR baggier pants.

its actually an stp racing shirt. as in Scientifically Treated Petroleum and richard petty etc. not Stone Temple Pilots (or Shirley Temple's Pussy).

as far as the scarf, i know its pretty ridiculous (8 x1.5 feet in case you're wondering) but it is super warm and i love its theatrical and over the top vibe.

edit: kix definately digging the new you. i think the one two punch of whatever weight you lost and the slimmer fits is kicking ass.

i bet scott weiland would feel right at home round these parts, as i recall his quote in an old guitar world..

"i'd suck dick for fashion, but thank god i'm rich..."

sXXe and 1995 great sneaker selection and fits as usual...

Bill you do what you do very well...much respect...

and yes I must agree with the comment about Kix...also being able to switch styles...

visiting my girl and best friend in Charlotte...

Supreme fitted :: Idiom Field Jacket :: FreshJive tee :: APC NS :: Chucks

2qkl4ra.jpg

wish these werent so baggy...

on the way home...

BDG hoodie :: H&M pant :: Safari AM1

34ebvo7.jpg

have a nice day!

I've lived through Berlin Wall falling down, Perestroika, and the coup de grace - detente between Shark & Cult.

^^^

Very dissapointing-

One less e-beef to entertain us.

Guess I'll re-read the ditto vs didough battle.

So what did you wear home? walk home without a shirt? that would be a great story though...

"Ruining the very pants he was about to return..."

cult, i think the scarf is a bit overwhelming - in thickness and in fringey-ness (but more of the former). cool shirt story though, i've sold two shirts off my back before, i can't remember which ones though for the life of me...

Witts, I do still love that jacket. It fits you really well and gives every outfit you've worn it with some form of edge, I don't know.

Maybe I'm just too in love with the jacket. But it looks good on you. I can even get past the new era and the stussy tshirt (pet hates I guess) because the shoes/jacket/jeans all compliment eachother so well.

good job

</love>

Ruach why are you in Victoria? There's nothing here. :confused:

Not a whole lot. My friend had to take the TOEFL test (an English proficiency thing) and the Seattle location was full. She works at a hotel and was able to get us stand by tickets on the Clipper for $30 round trip and a free stay at Laurel Point. I guess I was just there to be there cheaply. Haha