What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Read the thread again :).

But yeah, I've decided to keep them. Can't believe no one bought the jeans. I tried them on again earlier tonight and they looked much better than they had before for some reason, hence me keeping them.

they're the 30 waist right? That pic has just cemented my thoughts on getting them in the new year, they look great on you. Too many blue jeans to break in so some blacks would be logical?

they're the 30 waist right? That pic has just cemented my thoughts on getting them in the new year, they look great on you. Too many blue jeans to break in so some blacks would be logical?

They're size 27, I wear a 29 pbj 005 ( which is a VERY slim fit on me ) for reference.

I never measured them pre-soak unfortunately :\, only tried them on. I know that after two hot-soaks these actually did shrink down to a 27" waist(fun fun stretching). As regarding to the slim-ness of these jeans, I think I could have sized down to a 26 and they still would be nowhere near as slim as the PBJs.

my actual waist is 29.5".

^^it's bizarre I've never seen you at co-op I'm in there all the time. Aaron and the other James are cool cats and Tina I think is her name always rings me up.

I'm pretty sure you haven't seen me because I started working there 3 weeks ago. I'm still the new kid on the block. :)

I'm pretty sure there isn't a James that works there. Are you talking about Jason? Yeah well, Aaron, Tina, and Jason are real cool cats. When were you last there?

im curious, with the tie, is this outfit work related or is it a casual/street outfit...?

I wear stuff like this at school, work, and when I'm chillin' with friends. I just like dressing up. I would call it casual. :D

out the door a second time, updated with Duffer of st George selvage denim

ish001.jpg

detail of jacket, with pockets on the backside. Army wear is weird :eek:

ish004.jpg

I have this exact same jacket...Mendoza from brick lane, or some other military consignment? the metal buttons are a nice touch, and the button collar fasten is priceless. I picked it up solely for the back pockets and the flexible cotton underarms!

edit*: i just saw the back pockets and thought i had the same jacket, but the front of mine is substantially different.

[quote name=amadorivI have this exact same jacket...Mendoza from brick lane, or some other military consignment? the metal buttons are a nice touch, and the button collar fasten is priceless. I picked it up solely for the back pockets and the flexible cotton underarms!

QUOTE]

here's mine, sorry for the confusion:

supergay2.jpg