What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

sweet coat! I just googled Unlimited Ability but I couldn't find anything. are you sure that's what it's called? how much did it cost?

Here you go...

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/super-rag/523562/1787726/

Better act quick, they go fast. I'm 6', 155 lbs for reference

Go here for english ordering instructions

http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/super-rag/info-en/qo/index.html

I can't believe nobody has commented on hap's Union Special shirt. It's awesome!

I know Tange, I thought it was ace the first time it was posted....I want one and some of the machines!:D

just trying on a new jacket and producing shitty pictures with my new camera that i don't know how to use yet :D

452j89g.jpg

n(n) balloon beanie

sarti self-dyed scarf

cloak napolean x biker leather jacket

lmaltieri l/s

45rpm suminando sorahiko

Sarti scarf! That's my man coldrice, always the dopest shit. Those are cashmere mixed with something much lighter, right?

Sarti scarf! That's my man coldrice, always the dopest shit. Those are cashmere mixed with something much lighter, right?

There's a scarf in that pic? I took one look at the jacket, started masturbating furiously, and never looked back.

That hat looks akward on you I just can't put my finger on it. Jeans look great though...

It has to be how it's not on all the way so it's sticking up like I've got a massive cone head. I really don't like fitteds.I bought it because I was home sick and really wanted something orange and black to remind me of SF. :P

sidney, if you had to choose between your apcs or diors which one?

My Diors. Only drawback is since mine are a bit more fitted than my APC, I really do have to switch off depending on what I want to wear (in terms of shoes.)

DSCN1241.jpg

h&m tweed cap

new wings + wu wear collabo

contest jeans

better detailing..

yo wtf. i was just looking at this old wu wear thread after i posted wu wear in the 90s thread. fuckin' a!

that song was ill.

ain't what you want baby

it's what you need baby

ain't what you want baby

it's what you neeeeeeeeeeeeed

Cool, after seeing braid kids s5000vx they seem very slim, alot slimmer than I have seen in other peoples pics.. You sized down right braidkid? I cant wait to get mine next week now

Well, I think these run maybe 1 size bigger then tagged. I usually wear 30 in all my jeans and 28 in new standards. Anyway, the 29 in the sammies has worked very well. I did soak them a total of 3 times in warm water and put them in the dryer for about 20 minutes so maybe that helped a little.