What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Hipset: You look too much like me for comfort and that kitten looks like mine too (cept her names Gully..cause you know how we keep it) I'm gonna have to murder both ya'll now.

SxxxE: sick with it.

CMF: Nice Sig..You wear that well.

SidneyLO: Your fits are really "Lickin mans face off" these days (requisite Grime slang)

Gnar: Always comes with it, you're like some sort of a smoothe talkin steven alan wearing, literature perusing, Gangbanger.

Seemny: your blog is dope, fits are solid...shit, what more could i expect from Christ himself.

Easy Everyone...

yea im not a fan of the hoods on supreme down jackets taken them both off,loving the l;eathermate just need weaher t chill down a little more!

double d - i was only in store early morn i just do the stock room these days

Damn, I need a job in a shoe store. Or any job to fund my clothing and alcohol habit for that matter.

Guest StuckOnStupid
bball.jpg

GOODS new era

Everlasting Ride T

Husky basketball jersey

new standards

Quench camera pouch

purple & gold mita delta forces

KEGGER!

RAGING KEGGER!

GOOD SUDS WITH MY GOOD BUDS!

SPARTANS FOOTBALL IS #1!

Cold out... :(

waywtnov29mn1.jpgwaywtnov292dq3.jpg

Grandma Scarf

Logistik Unicorp Mil. Jacket

Runner Hooded Vest

Grandpa Cardigan

Generic Striped L/S

Ande Whall Grifters (V2)

Vans Prison Issue Hi

The prison issues have become my official winter boot because I don't have anything nearly as water-resistant as they are.

wow, another victoria bred poster! did you find those prison issues in town?

wow, another victoria bred poster! did you find those prison issues in town?

I didn't :( I got them off ebay... Seller doesn't have any more left though (or just needs t relist them).

I hate how you can never buy anything decent on the island. The newest craze is rock & republic, paper denim & cloth, and all that sheet... I think The Patch: Two has True Religion even... :puke: