What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

id have to agree alot of people on cobrasnake look pretty darn cool

thank youuu.

first love ive gotten since joining sf, you bitches are ice cold.

yeah, the guy from good charlotte is the epitome of how i want to dress..

alright, im obviously not talking about the GC guy, hes in a few fucking pictures, gimme a break. really big and bad talking shit all the time on message boards polyrock, you sf bully, you.

thank youuu.

first love ive gotten since joining sf, you bitches are ice cold.

alright, im obviously not talking about the GC guy, hes in a few fucking pictures, gimme a break. really big and bad talking shit all the time on message boards polyrock, you sf bully, you.

omg im so mad i went on that site

its all L.A and all Evil

I probaly wouldnt hate it if it had some dirty new york hipsters but so far no so yeah its evil and I hate it

they are 21cm's.

ande, great shoes. Info on where to purchase?

Hey Mike. I just got them from a shoe store in town. Just checked zappos for you, but they only have the lace ups. It was a toss up between the vecros, the lace ups and all white AF1 high tops. I rate these shoes though, all leather, really sturdy & good price.:)

http://www.zappos.com/n/es/d/722001167/page/1.html

sweatshirt fits kinda weird in the back..

2e4lmo7.jpg

ace, im loving your shit so far, loose jims and such, i dig that orange hoodie/stitching complimenting:)

haha you are part of cobra snake? at the risk of sound like a fucking fanboy, you guys are ill.

nah im not "part of the cobrasnake" hes in LA im in Florida, i just visit the website from time to time, and like i said earlier, happen to think the people dress pretty nicely -sans benji madden (in case polyrock is reading)

in order to defend myself as not a generalized hater, i present some pictures of cobrasnake.

img5533wf0.th.jpg

img3582td9.jpg

img3862qw6.jpg

img1757uk4.jpg

img3600ih9.jpg

granted, looking through this site, i'd nail every girl given the chance, but as far as the dudes go, its like going through a bad williamsburg nightmare or looking through niketalk....