What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Christ, I guess expecting people to just move on and ignore stupid shit is asking far too much.

This thread is for PICTURES OF OUTFITS ONLY. EVERYTHING else will be deleted. The only comments that will not be deleted are "what is ____" or "where did you get _____" or things of that sort.

I'll unlock this in a while. Hopefully that will give everyone enough time to take the chill pills they sorely need.

Let's try and keep the personal comments to a minimum for at least a day or two. Maybe you didn't notice, but WAYWT was locked just recently, and I think we'd all like to keep that from happening again.

i'm adding some input to his fit. don't see how that's any different than just saying "good fit"

thanks for the props corbin

and concerning my hair, i've got super asian hair so it just turns into a big helmet of hair whenever it gets long. I don't really care about my hair that much though so i just let it grow how it grows. I also realize i look pretty young even though I'm a freshman in college. Nothing wrong with wanting to stay young at least for a little while longer.