What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Do you have problems with the midsoles crackin on your iDs?

these are my first pair of am90 id's, and i've only worn them 4 times. but so far so good.

witts- yep, a friend of mine works at id in nyc. i had her undftd it up.

johnnay- im thinking the other cats with similar c-ways did what i did. we're among the ranks of the "not paying $300 + for undftd dunk hi's so we'll go for the next best thing" hah.

but nah, i actually did have a pair of the dunk hi's, but sold it on "the bay". these id's get 10 times more prop-comments than the hi's ever have.

Thanks. I think I'm going to gather all these shirts my friend and I have made and start selling them. Mayhaps a SF thread in the near future? :cool:

Dude, I'd love to see that. You don't understand how long I've been wanting a pair of prestos. These ones were so beat when they came through the mail, but I soaked and scrubbed it and let it dry for a few days.

I say let us start the presto revival!

lol that is why i loved mine.

dirty? no problem, just dump it in the washer. but i think i've worn mine to the pt where the cushioning have become so flat that its not as comfortable to wear for a long period of time anymore.

still light and soft tho.

and of course, mines from the first gen/series of colourways so i loved them ever more :P

So, just got back from NY and here are some of the fits while I was there...

IMG_0808_1.jpg

My sis and I.

APC moto. Nordstrom Cashmere scarf. Banana Republic cardigan. AA tee. AA thermal. Imperial Dukes. Black Chuck highs.

DSC_0110_1.jpg

W+H shawl collar. H&M scarf. AA thermal. AA tee. Dukes. J. Varvatos brown leather boots.

Spent the day shopping in Soho. Must say, Uniqlo is amazing! I could've spent all day in there.

DSC_0196_1.jpg

Uniqlo down vest. Uniqlo flannel. AA thermal. AA tee. Dukes. J.Varvatos boots.

DSC_0248_1.jpg

Uniqlo beanie. Banana Republic cardigan. AA cardigan. Rogues Gallery striped tee. AA thermal. Dukes. Umbro by Kim Jones black striped sneaks *not pictured*

Well those are some of the pics I have uploaded thus far. NY was a blast and I spent way too much money....ah well. :)