What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

The nom d is sick hap. my favorite thing of yours.

any chance of getting my hands on one now (s/46)?

grifter look good guys.

rirawin - new tee is cool

gnar - nice outfit. sweeeet jacket and new apc's look good. hanging on to the old ones? and shoes are sweet.

sxxxe - not feeling the shoes. same ones seenmy wears right? rest is cool.

Bill - I got that same Nike belt. Did you take off the buckle and put it on something else?

I'm jealous of all your snow guys, here i am in Michigan with 50 some degrees and not a sight of snow. I want to go boarding already.

Slightly warmer in Ann Arbor than before.

4cc822e.jpg

celio/h&m/paul frank/cheap monday/vans

this should be in another forum but...

mark hunter purposely dresses like a goon (i guess it's his forte). that one bitch cory has way too many tacky accessories.

kid millionaire is probably color blind.

most of the kids at cinespace spend way too much time at the goodwill. "goodwill mediocrity."

done.

Guest doubletap
id have to agree alot of people on cobrasnake look pretty darn cool

its also the context of the pictures tho. I bet most people on here would look just as cool if they were photgraphed in a party setting, fucked up and all.

Mike,

I'm liking the look of your new Skulls - so did the leg openings end up being true as stated on the fabfour website? I remember there was some conflicting numbers being spitted out on the Skull board.

Looks good though - REAL good. I'm tempted to make that order.

DH

cheers

dd, just in the process of selling them, didn't quite stretch enough and the rise was a bit weird for the way I wore them..

dizz, the leg openings were close to the website measurements, but neomoulette said that on his size (33 I think) they were a bit bigger than what the tables said so I'm not sure.