What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

for those looking for diamonds prison issues- i just bought a pair of MJxVans black leather prison issues last night off ebay for 90 USD. they look just like diamonds, 'cept lo's, not hi's

hope that did some help, you should still be able to find some on there, they had white and grey leather too in addition to the black

i was debating about getting those tsubis. how thick is the material? is this just the grey version of the black "rough rockers" dee dee? thanks.

what size are you wearing, because those look alittle big...

The material is not really that thick. And yes they are same as the rough rockers except in a charcoal wash. Those are a size 30, I usually wear a 29, but since Tsubi only makes them every 2 sizes, I decided to get a 30 since 28 was ridiculously tight.

Why are they illegal there? Thats ridiculous.

i dont know, its a stupid law, i think the highest they go to down here is like a 32oz maybe?

but they have "mini" kegs which are a little bigger than 40s, so it makes no sense at all, fuck da police.

gangsta clothes deserved a gangsta dance.

but its hard to lean and rock to panic

dude, are you kidding? Panic is in a perfect time signature for a lean and rock, the downbeat at the end doesn't ever change, there's never a fill, its always doon, dada-da,

DOON, over and over and over. You just have no rhythm. Don't blame the Smiths.

dude, are you kidding? Panic is in a perfect time signature for a lean and rock, the downbeat at the end doesn't ever change, there's never a fill, its always doon, dada-da,

DOON, over and over and over. You just have no rhythm. Don't blame the Smiths.

red has mad rhythm. you just ain't feelin it. :D