What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

insidertrading, you definitely have a nic eye for pieces, glad to see you got that evoke m65 that you wanted. Good stuff man, you always come consistent and correct.

I gotta agree with the other comments made about DeanX's shit, it's either the Diesel wooden belt throwing things off or the yoox-type pose? Things aren't matching up. Italian wooden belt buckle flamboyance X french austerity X American bro?!?

for some shameless self promotion...

both of the main pieces of insidertrading's fit - m65 and the cargo pants - are from me :)

Insidertrading`s set up on the last page is fucking dope.

LEARN from him... and BUY shit from xcoldricex

:P

dope fit man. glad they both worked out for you so well.

yeah, i don't always dress like that, check my other pics in the snow in this thread a day ago, that's how I usually rock it. but hey, I RESPECT everyone else's individuality on this site, you dress to your body, to what looks good to you, that's what I think makes fashion interesting.

i personally think there's nothing wrong with being proud of what you got, and every now and then, showing it. in my opinion, your body is also a part of your wardrobe, and is just as important to maintain as your clothing.

just my thoughts, thanks for the comments.

that's it for me, no more responses.

appreciate the feedback.

deanx no hatin', but imho your look carries that d&g (or dsquared2... take your pick) "i rock out with my cock out" attitude that just doesn't fly. though if that's what you're going for then by all means, respect.

personally, i think that if you skipped the deep v (go for the regular v or else you just flaunting your shit) and took it up a size (maybe in white) left untucked w/o the belt; your orange overdyes hung low n paired wit a dope set of kicks, you get yourself a fresh, cleaner look... but that's just me.

i personally think there's nothing wrong with being proud of what you got, and every now and then, showing it. in my opinion, your body is also a part of your wardrobe, and is just as important to maintain as your clothing.

True that, but even more important to find clothes which fits your body aswell.

I don't claim lubbock as my hometown! let's just say i'm here for school and then i'll be gone. Where in dallas are you from?

oh man, do you go to tech?! poor guy, you probably get so many weird looks. i mean i go to A&M and i have met a shit ton of people that are as progressive as myself and superfuture but its not hard to tell what the suburban/small town folk are thinking when i'm walking around, even though they are all extremely nice.

i don't mind the look, i think it looks good and you have the balls to pull it off.

oh man, do you go to tech?! poor guy, you probably get so many weird looks. i mean i go to A&M and i have met a shit ton of people that are as progressive as myself and superfuture but its not hard to tell what the suburban/small town folk are thinking when i'm walking around, even though they are all extremely nice.

I goto a&m too. Are you the kid with the nike dunks with the flipped out tongue?

Witts always slightly smiles, Haptronic the same, but a bit less, and CMF always looks like a BAMF.

CMF - Is that on purpose? Are you just posing for the camera or do you really walk around like that? Serious question.

just a touch of a pose... thats how i look tho... im not always smiling