What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

ah I'd kill for orange over-dyes. MY favorite washed jeans.

this thread moves way to fucking fast.

whorish - I'm a ninja turtle at heart.

hipset- nice outfit/pic.

coldrice - cloak jacket is sick.

Canice - crazy collar bone

sidneylo - black flag?

Didn't realize there are that many posters on this forum from texas and someone in Lubbock with Dior... crazy shit

cameras were low on batteries, so today i settled for the iSight.

nov30.jpg

nov30b.jpg

nov30c.jpg

...included a headshot this time. so if you didn't know how i looked like, now you know. (not that it really matters)

- number (n)ine wool beanie

- comme des garcons homme ah-64 apache tee

- evoke x fragment design m65 jacket

- undercover co. wool cargo trousers

*unpictured*

- converse chucks

- florian denicourt tote

Guest doubletap
aa deep v

dior homme 19cm overdyes

cleavage by 24hr fitness

Photo66.jpg

Photo70.jpg

not feeling it.

twelveam, your shoe collection is awesome.

prufrock... nice denim.

I don't claim lubbock as my hometown! let's just say i'm here for school and then i'll be gone. Where in dallas are you from?

ah I'd kill for orange over-dyes. MY favorite washed jeans.

this thread moves way to fucking fast.

whorish - I'm a ninja turtle at heart.

hipset- nice outfit/pic.

coldrice - cloak jacket is sick.

Canice - crazy collar bone

sidneylo - black flag?

Didn't realize there are that many posters on this forum from texas and someone in Lubbock with Dior... crazy shit

TwelveAM your shoe collection brings about nostalgic thoughts of the glory days when dunks were worth buying.

TwelveAM your shoe collection brings about nostalgic thoughts of the glory days when dunks were worth buying.

yeah no kidding. I need to break out some of my pro b's and earier dunk retros. Those were the shit. ...

DeanX, those are the baggiest 19cm diors i have ever seen

just poor lighting and mac camera, plus, up until last week, it's been in the 70s with full sun here in west texas. but yes, i am a bit on the tan side naturally.

is that a real tan? its like the middle of winter. unless your an aussie or somtehing

just poor lighting and mac camera, plus, up until last week, it's been in the 70s with full sun here in west texas. but yes, i am a bit on the tan side naturally.

haha im white and pasty, i was a bit jealous :)

stop quoting the same pics over and over again.

HAHA i just realized you see his pic like 6 times on this page

Insidertrading`s set up on the last page is fucking dope.

LEARN from him.

Hipset, yeah I agree. DeanX`s would probably kick the shit out of me in actual life but its a stupid belt and an undersize shirt and the guy just looks like an Abercrombie model that found out DH was supposed to be cool..he`s just rocking different brands the same old gay way..

LEARN from him.

Hipset, yeah I agree. DeanX`s would probably kick the shit out of me in actual life but its a stupid belt and an undersize shirt and the guy just looks like an Abercrombie model that found out DH was supposed to be cool..he`s just rocking different brands the same old gay way..

damn... you gangsta!!! best critique i've read in days.

LEARN from him.

LMAO!!!

insidertrading- very fucking nice....esp that coat!

TwelveAM- lightnings are so nice but for the price i gotta pass....

appreciate the feedback.

deanx no hatin', but imho your look carries that d&g (or dsquared2... take your pick) "i rock out with my cock out" attitude that just doesn't fly. though if that's what you're going for then by all means, respect.

personally, i think that if you skipped the deep v (go for the regular v or else you just flaunting your shit) and took it up a size (maybe in white) left untucked w/o the belt; your orange overdyes hung low n paired wit a dope set of kicks, you get yourself a fresh, cleaner look... but that's just me.

beatle, every time i watch your vwaywt (and i've watched it many many times) i chuckle when that chair slides off that ledge. also the music and border make it 100% cooler than the other vwaywts.

man i shouldn't be typing shit when its so late

Yeah...my life is pretty dangerous....love living on the edge...:)

the pants are really out of the ordinary but they look great on you

cosign.

I like that fact that someone else is besides milspex is wearing cargos on waywt. Not to take anything from 'spex, btw, but I've rocked cargs similarly in HS; baggy-fit, peg-legged, with the oversize tee and the military-styled pack (I believe it was his compartimentalized headporter backpack I'm referring to), so its not exactly a new aesthetic to me, yet still nonetheless dope.

What makes Insidertrading's fit more interesting for me however, is that he had decided to go with slimmer fitting ones, and not skinny to the point where the cargos lose its utilitarian properties. Honestly, I had thought about rocking cargs in this fashion before, and now that I've seen how nicely it panned out, I'm just going to have to bite. :D

cosign.

I like that fact that someone else is besides milspex is wearing cargos on waywt. Not to take anything from 'spex, btw, but I've rocked cargs similarly in HS; baggy-fit, peg-legged, with the oversize tee and the military-styled pack (I believe it was his compartimentalized headporter backpack I'm referring to), so its not exactly a new aesthetic to me, yet still nonetheless dope.

What makes Insidertrading's fit more interesting for me however, is that he had decided to go with slimmer fitting ones, and not skinny to the point where the cargos lose its utilitarian properties. Honestly, I had thought about rocking cargs in this fashion before, and now that I've seen how nicely it panned out, I'm just going to have to bite. :D

Yeah there was this Japanese exchange student at my uni in about the year 2000 who had a similar pair that looked very cool and I`ve always liked the aesthetic since then. The idea isnt new, Japanse brands have been doing those sorta loose at the top, skinnier at the bottom nazi cargos for years, Recon in Japan even had similar stuff years ago which I tried on and decided didn`t suit me but can look really cool on the right person.

EDIT: although looking again the ones posted look more fitted all over than what I`m talking about.