What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Mmm back on track with the waywt.

waywt_dec1_01.jpg

guilty of being uncreative / mashing two waywt fits together and calling it a new one

supreme (cut off like the newb i am)

hair transplant tee

uniqlo

northface

apc

nike

its gay cause this forum is like 95% males and it looks like he is trying too hard to look sexy or whatever.

He's not trying FOR you guys. He's simply posting what he's wearing as the thread suggests.

I wear similar outfit with a more low-key belt all the time. Texas is hot man, can't run around in layers all the time. Sucks, things arent as interesting without all the layers I feel like. I appreciate the ease/minimalism of the outfit.

insider - like the cargos alot.

deanx - Plano, TX. That aa v-neck shows my cleavage too, girl at the gym I climb at told me I needed to trade shirts with this girl I was climbing with (wearing a crew neck T)

cheap - pulling off the denim jacket/jean look.

mbrand - looks good, shoes especially. sometimes I wish I had to dress like that everyday

Chard - I <3 all your fits can i come visit and wear your stuff sometime? We'll be like close friends.

Sidney - nice like coldrice

haha thanks, if you're a girl hit me over the PM and we'll get this deal over with

agreed, Sidney that supreme flannel is dope but too big for me...those blazers are sick too but i just hate the round toecaps, they should make the toecaps like the older blazers

agreed, Sidney that supreme flannel is dope but too big for me...those blazers are sick too but i just hate the round toecaps, they should make the toecaps like the older blazers

Surprisingly, that flannel is the uniqlo flannel! The flagship had every color of the frackin' rainbow in flannel. :D

JJ-belt is awesome...looking good :)

Coldrice-very nice, esp. the cloak peacoat

No more STACHE! ha

-supreme hat + stussy tee + pf zip up + iron hearts + adidas campus

dsc06670co8.jpgdsc06671pg6.jpg

Chard, what model iron hearts are those, they look fantastic, im wanting to get me a pair!

Surprisingly, that flannel is the uniqlo flannel! The flagship had every color of the frackin' rainbow in flannel. :D

i seriously thought that was a supreme flannel..dumb of me...looks good either way though

Chard, what model iron hearts are those, they look fantastic, im wanting to get me a pair!

hey thanks, they're Black 1461 non-selv (slim boot) they're for my nikes or bulky shoes...i really like the color though

so you're wearing the jeans your selling?

Read the thread again :).

But yeah, I've decided to keep them. Can't believe no one bought the jeans. I tried them on again earlier tonight and they looked much better than they had before for some reason, hence me keeping them.