What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Sorry I know this is a bit late, but this is such a cool photo. Loving the colours too, that sweater is sweeeet:D Good work Diamond San

Lying in the snow.

waywtnov30ef8.jpg

Mil. Jacket

Vest Hoody

Crazzzzzy Sweater

AW Grifters

Vans Prison Issue Hi

yo are you the kid that has eyes? :P

haha that's crazy you can id someone by his nike dunks with a flipped out tongue.

I'm guessing it's similar to my school where you can ID someone if they just wear dunks, because I've seen maybe 3 pairs total here.

aa deep v

dior homme 19cm overdyes

cleavage by 24hr fitness

I thought i was looking at clevage too lol......anyway wow, that look is totally different to your other look. It is like 2 different person. The aa shirt does fit you very nicely though.

Insidertrading`s set up on the last page is fucking dope.

LEARN from him.

Hipset, yeah I agree. DeanX`s would probably kick the shit out of me in actual life but its a stupid belt and an undersize shirt and the guy just looks like an Abercrombie model that found out DH was supposed to be cool..he`s just rocking different brands the same old gay way..

i don't get it. is it gay because he's tanned and pretty cut? since when was being in shape out of style? his stuff is looser than alot of the tight stuff others here wear.

to me his look looks simple while showing some physique. good look if you ask me.

im in texas too. its been in the 70s until yesterday and i'm pretty bronzed from basketball/tennis/yardwork.

last day of the term and oh what a day it was, even saw KO on campus...freaked him out i think.lol

AA cardigan

AA tee

diors

leather vans

"apc" bag

2wn028x.jpg

soundtracl to my day

libertines.jpg

i listen to this album way too much

Guest doubletap
i don't get it. is it gay because he's tanned and pretty cut? since when was being in shape out of style? his stuff is looser than alot of the tight stuff others here wear.

its gay cause this forum is like 95% males and it looks like he is trying too hard to look sexy or whatever.

goddamn it poly. i want a crudos shirt that fits me. i only have some big L or XL one. and your goddamn wuwear sweater. ass. :) haha i have the same pair of fake evis with a silver gull too.

kix, i agree with poly.

another cloak day. what the hell is going on.

2mg8k93.jpg

cloak jacket / cloak peacoat

lmaltieri grey and greypurple paneled button up shirt

45rpm suminando sorahiko's

helmut lang black sneakers.

So much hate on Dean b/c he lifts and isn't a pencil neck, it's like a rebellion. He's not really flossin hard and the shirt isn't that tight (unlike most of the gay pants I see on here). Yes the belt doesn't have to be exposed and if he has some fresh kicks it would be better. Some of you could stand to use him for motivation for going to the gym.

I'm in the minority here but I don't like insider's cargos really.

So much hate on Dean b/c he lifts and isn't a pencil neck, it's like a rebellion. He's not really flossin hard and the shirt isn't that tight (unlike most of the gay pants I see on here). Yes the belt doesn't have to be exposed and if he has some fresh kicks it would be better. Some of you could stand to use him for motivation for going to the gym.

I'm in the minority here but I don't like insider's cargos really.

don't really think it's hate jet, just callin him out based on opinion, which each person should be entitled to anyway (when you post on a thread like waywt, what else do you expect?). like i said, if he likes his look regardless and don't mind flossin' his shit, then respect. simple.

further, don't assume that just because we didn't dig the look, we don't lift. personally, i lift religiously five days a week, take isotech whey isolate (used to do the creatine, but canned that shit), diet right, i do what i can; but i'm not one to flaunt and i don't like to show it in what i wear, nothing wrong wit that.

anyway, take what you will from what others say but wear what you feel. bottom line.

*edit* i don't think any of us criticized deanx on his frame to begin with.