What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

just fucking awesome jason.

seriously that vespa is beautiful.

Agree wholeheartedly. Get Smart is my favorite styleforum poster and needs to bring more love to superfuture.

btw cult, were you at Chicago H&M on saturday? I saw some dude wearing skinny grey jeans and a striped b/w top that had your haircut.

Agree wholeheartedly. Get Smart is my favorite styleforum poster and needs to bring more love to superfuture.

btw cult, were you at Chicago H&M on saturday? I saw some dude wearing skinny grey jeans and a striped b/w top that had your haircut.

no it was not me. i was at the oakbrook store on friday though....

about 20 degrees f outside today

1004161uh4.jpg

h&m scarf

vintage leather

vintage stp t

nikki sixx

fresh sk8 hi

1004180dr1.jpg

i love this t shirt. it has the same print on the front and back. i was coming out of a show at caberet metro a few years back when i saw some young punk wearing it. i offered to buy it off his back and $5 later it was mine.

yesterdays sunset (about 10 degrees outside)

1004136zl4.jpg

nice stuff cultpop 0217, the scarf and the vans are killer.... i've been eyeing those white sk8 hi's on zappos for weeks now!

didn't know you were a chicagoan, i'm gonna have to get some superfuturian's to show me around, i'll be moving there in a month and i dont know where anything is.

nice stuff cultpop 0217, the scarf and the vans are killer.... i've been eyeing those white sk8 hi's on zappos for weeks now!

didn't know you were a chicagoan, i'm gonna have to get some superfuturian's to show me around, i'll be moving there in a month and i dont know where anything is.

i highly recommend zappos. i just used the standard free shipping and my shoes arrived in only 23 hours. and if you are moving here in a month i recommend investing in some thermal long johns. it gets pretty harsh in jan/feb.

Cultpop

that looks extremly cold, with just a tee under the leather in snow! freaky. I hope you dont catch a cold aswell.

well, considering it was only 9 degrees when i got home yesterday , 20 degrees isnt too bad.. (although it was 65 last wednesday). if i were planning on being outside for a while i'd probably add a sweater and maybe a hat and gloves but soon enough it will get alot worse. as a native here i can soon look forward to -45 with wind chill and leaving any skin exposed at all will not be an option.

oh and nice framing hap

yeah great stuff everyone. Cult, put a god damn sweater on! Mike, lovin the skulls man, very smooth.

as for me today?

sunny and cold as fuck in eugene. Off to campus to enjoy some lunch with kinda/sorta mrs kixslf.

J lindenberg polo

AA cardigan....i know again

vintage levis leather belt

Diors

off white eras

34s0bwo.jpg

soundtrack to my day

B00007KMP1.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

have a nice day everyone

looking good kix....you been losing weight? Everything seems to fit different.

thanks i have been although lately the combination of harsh deadlines,stress, holiday meals, eating out and too much pot has cause a bit of regression but for the most part I have been tryin too slim it up a bit.

cult, i think the scarf is a bit overwhelming - in thickness and in fringey-ness (but more of the former). cool shirt story though, i've sold two shirts off my back before, i can't remember which ones though for the life of me...

agree with coldrice here cult, the scarf is wearing you. but function over fashion i suppose.

that STP shirt was off the purple tour right? my first concert...STP, meat puppets, and red kross