What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Looks good though, for the style that it is. I just don't know why a Bape-looking undershirt is there "for color". wheeeeee

edit:

oh wait- you did that because you've posted the same thing before, right?

you all are gonna hate me, but i wanted to post this because the last one didnt show color at all.....

dcfc0035ns5.jpg

That looks great! Really something I would wear myself. The tan clarks are a nice contrast to the rest. A bit "cleaner" look than some of your scruffier. V-neck/shirt is great with the denim jacket aswell.

jesus christ you have become vain!

yeah... actually, i think its just my insecurity coming back hard, and im trying to make myself feel better by getting good comments. my life is going to shit, but at least it makes me feel good to hear that some poeple somewhere like what im wearing.

yeah... actually, i think its just my insecurity coming back hard, and im trying to make myself feel better by getting good comments. my life is going to shit, but at least it makes me feel good to hear that some poeple somewhere like what im wearing.

don't worry cheap, i still love you. but that doesn't seem as good coming from me than coming from junglejane

sphoxx - the acronyms is the best part...the jeans suck, its just fun to make up names.

reall1 - i am inclined to agree that some boots would look better...but as corned beef said, huaraches just kick ass and when work calls for lots of walking nothing is nicer.

sidney - AE-1! My first camera. Brings back some good memories of walls, flowers, and out of focus sunsets.

cheap - As requested...24 Hour Revenge Therapy is the jam.

44gtrtw.jpg

Agreed; a great instance of function before fashion.

So today the rain actually stopped for 5 minutes, so I got time to get a couple of snaps from outside. Today with my dads old boots on, dunno if I like them that much though.

PICT0276.jpg

PICT0277.jpg

PICT0281.jpg

PICT0282.jpg

Jankovich cardi

Levis tee

Ande Whalls (As usual)

Random italian boots

this is actually from monday. sue me.

1004247hw7.jpg

vintage black velvet blazer

day of the dead silk scarf

aa v neck

vintage levis 646 twill jeans (orange tab, talon zip)

vintage beatle boots

closeup on the levis. tattoo by sailor jerry and tim kern

1004255ya7.jpg

and i present the worst video in the history of mankind...too dark and the image is sideways

enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zFZRd8PxAM

Is that the Save Huck shirt?

Affirmative.

42xtt1g.jpg

Hahahahahhahaha kind. of. creepy. Yeah maybe I can see a bit of the resemblance... I don't know. Let's see if anyone else thinks so.

isn't that what these forums are for? seeking the approval of total strangers?

anyhow, you look fly.